Whats the best concealer for the hairline area?

ash900

Reaction score
Hey,

Looking for something I can use to help conceal the thinning hair around my hairline.

I don't know anything about concealers so any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Goingat20

Reaction score
Ive heard Dermatch is the way to go for hairlines

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would like something too. But I wonder if concelaers will work. i mean they work better where you have hair already. My hairline is absolutley clean, How can I apply a concealer there. But if there is something, that ll be great..Thanks for the posting

Goingat20

Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
I would like something too. But I wonder if concelaers will work. i mean they work better where you have hair already. My hairline is absolutley clean, How can I apply a concealer there. But if there is something, that ll be great..Thanks for the posting

hey i think dermatch would really help you out. Once you get the hang off using it you will love it.

ash900

Reaction score
yeah

I still have some hair in the front so im hoping it can make a difference?
have never thought about using a concealer before, because never thought they could really work... is there a website with some good photos of the results of concealers? the ones on the websites for the respective companies are pretty pathetic.

Goingat20

Reaction score
concealers defintely work and do make a difference to the way your hair looks. Give it a go, you dont have much to lose but a lot to gain.