What's the advantage of NANO over Minoxidil?

aladdin

Reaction score
I'd like to know what the big deal about NANO shampoo is. Does it have any advantage over conventional minoxidil? Would it have the same problems, such as minoxidil-dependent follicles? Would the regrown hair be more "real" than what you get from minoxidil? (By "real" I mean what Bryan stated about minoxidil being kind of like using high heels to look taller).

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
aladdin said:
I'd like to know what the big deal about NANO shampoo is. Does it have any advantage over conventional minoxidil?

If I recall correctly, Dr. Proctor once said a few years ago that there are aspects to the chemical structure of NANO that suggest that it _may_ have properties similar to TEMPO/TEMPOL. If that's really correct, I would probably prefer NANO to conventional minoxidil.

aladdin said:
Would it have the same problems, such as minoxidil-dependent follicles? Would the regrown hair be more "real" than what you get from minoxidil? (By "real" I mean what Bryan stated about minoxidil being kind of like using high heels to look taller).

Those are good questions, and I wish I had the answers. I'll only go so far as to say that IF what I said above is correct, then I'd probably put my money on NANO as being more effective (in the long run) than minoxidil.