whats shedding look like

whiteboy

Reaction score
i think i m shedding cause my hairs all blotchy all over been on proscar for almost 6 months havent had a shed yet but it looks really really bad now just started about 2 weeks now kinda sucks but im just hoping thats all it is and wondering on some insite on what it could be if any else had this kind of experence thanks

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
your shedding if you notice alot of hairs falling out. for example when you shampoo look at your hands and count how many hairs are present, when you brush your hair how many hairs fall out, when you wake up in the morning how many hairs are on your pillow, when you run your hands throught your hair how many hairs easily pull out...
if you notice that hairs are falling out in large numbers your experiencing a shed. and remember its normal to lose 50-100 hairs a day and that even goes for those who dont have male pattern baldness

whiteboy

Reaction score
um but

i have a shaved head so its really hard to see how many hairs i lose a day thats why i said its blotchy in some spot sorry that i didnt add that earlier thanks though