What's normal early on finasteride?

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the first say 3-4 months like on finasteride for everyone? Like with testicular pain and any other lil pains. Im getting better with a lower dose but idk what normal is anymore. I have no sexual side effects. Just lower back pain and pelvic pain

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
What was the first say 3-4 months like on finasteride for everyone? Like with testicular pain and any other lil pains. Im getting better with a lower dose but idk what normal is anymore. I have no sexual side effects. Just lower back pain and pelvic pain

You're not going to like this but there's really no answer to that question. Everyone reacts differently, some people get sides early on, others get them after many years, but even more never get them or get them temporarily.

You say that you only have pelvic pain and no sexual or mental sides? Well then, normal for you is no pelvic pain- it's that simple.

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just started finasteride for 22 days. Slight testicular tenderness, which nearly fades after lowering the dose to 0.5mg/ day. But recently sleep quality has deteriorated. I wonder if i should lower the dose to 0.25mg.