What's Next for Me?

daniel116

Reaction score
Hey guys
My name is Daniel, I'm 25 years old.
I begun using Minoxidil when I was 20 and it helped a lot, but after about two years of good looking hair, I went back to shedding.
Then I tried Propecia and immediately suffered from the side effects. I tried it once more about a year later, trying to convince myself that the side effects are in my head, but they weren't.
So the situation is as such: Minoxidil isn't working anymore and I can't use Propecia because I'm getting side effects. What do I do now? what ELSE can help my hair loss? (aside from surgical procedures and concealers)
Thanks,
Daniel.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think topical finasteride is used for those who get sides from oral finasteride could try that.

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Ketoconazole shampoo and experimental treatments : RU58841, CB-0301 and Setipiprant (CB and Seti should be available to the public in a few years), read about these products, make up your mind and find a reliable source.

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
What sides were you getting on finasteride - 0.5 mg of finasteride is still very effective - so maybe try lowering the dose

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm the same I can't take finasteride because of sides. But what Vlatch said ^^^.
I'm using RU58841 now instead of finasterade. And that doesn't seem to give me any side effects. I'm hoping CB-03-01 comes to market in future years. And then we will finally have an approved side effect free anti androgen.