What's my deal / my hair loss situation?

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you have maintained with a little regrowth at the crown.

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sides are pretty rare. Libido can go up and down even in people who don't take finasteride and can often be psychological.
Yes Im aware. The problem though when i was on it was bloated face/loss of facial definition basically a small feminizing effect. Checked estrogen but wasnt high so its strange. The bloatedness was also confirmed by others so it wasnt in my head and i tried everything, only thing that helped was quitting finasteride. Did you guys notice something similar?

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes Im aware. The problem though when i was on it was bloated face/loss of facial definition basically a small feminizing effect. Checked estrogen but wasnt high so its strange. The bloatedness was also confirmed by others so it wasnt in my head and i tried everything, only thing that helped was quitting finasteride. Did you guys notice something similar?
I've never had any of those side effects but then again I'm pretty skinny. Finasteride does raise estrogen and could cause bloating and gyno but your estrogen is normal so I don't know what has caused that for you.

jazz1

Reaction score
Try the legit brand Merck propecia and add a derma roller with ketaconazole shampoo, alongside hair oils.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think it matters if it's brand-name or not? Also, should I do Kirkland Minoxidil or Rogaine?
Kevin Mann debunks the claim that brand is better than generic, you may as well save yourself some money and get generic. I save £300 a year going with generic instead of brand.