What's my best course of action?

Flown

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've started to lose some hair on the right side, and also at the top towards the right, as shown in the pictures. How bad is it? Any estimates for the future? My hair is pretty thick in general, and I see no diffusing, so the temples and the right side is my primary concern. I have had receding temples for as long as I can remember, with maybe some additional receding happening about three years ago. I went to a dermatologist at the time, who told me it was a maturing headline. I know this also count as hair loss, but I was relieved I wasn't going bald. However, I am worried now as it's starting to recede further.

I'm 26 now, and I'm also including a couple pictures from when I was 19, and one from when I was 12.

Where do I go from here? I'm gonna start a growth stimulant + anti-inflammatory regime ASAP, but would you suggest I start using finasteride right away as well? I'd rather wait, mainly because of my current financial situation, but I'll do it if it's deemed necessary at this point.

Attachments

• 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 19 2.jpg
    19 2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 19.png
    19.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
  • Above.jpg
    Above.jpg