What's Going On With Messi's Hair? (shocking Pic)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was caught off guard by this pic. His hairline is clearly thinning..

GOp3zdT.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A condition that affects more than 50% of males is affecting a male. Shocker. He's still hot and rich.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
A condition that affects more than 50% of males is affecting a male. Shocker. He's still hot and rich.
Yeah but if he loses more ground it could be a problem, seeing as he's a short guy.. sh*t this disease even affected Lebron who is just as successful, plus tall and with a dark skin complexion. No one is safe. I'd be surprised if somebody didn't suggest him to hop on propecia already.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but if he loses more ground it could be a problem, seeing as he's a short guy.. sh*t this disease even affected Lebron who is just as successful, plus tall and with a dark skin complexion. No one is safe. I'd be surprised if somebody didn't suggest him to hop on propecia already.
Lionel wont look horrible bald. He's a MULTI millionaire and the best football player. Lebron in the same category. People like them have it all, Baldness is nothing when you have everything.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not sure how much he cares tho. BUT, if it would happen to ronaldo... Im sure it will be devastating for him
Ronaldo would never let himself go bald. I mean he already opened his own hair transplant clinic and has already stated that should he need it he’d get one. I can totally see him getting on finasteride as well

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lionel wont look horrible bald. He's a MULTI millionaire and the best football player. Lebron in the same category. People like them have it all, Baldness is nothing when you have everything.
Idk man. It's easy to make assumptions from afar, but Lebron has definitely shown insecurity about hair loss over and over again throughout the years. To me he's one of us. He has tried everything from transplants to toppik to shaving his head.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think Messi's hair is all going to go in quick time. He still has almost all of it left at the age of 32. His hairline might just be maturing.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol Lebron was super insecure about it and tried literally EVERYTHING to hide it.

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is similiar his dad. And his dad has just mature hairline. Probably messi is follow same road.

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hairline is already worse than his dad's

No bruh, his father only hides it with a good hairstyle. Messi is 33 years old. He'il probably never be bald. Just like his dad, he'il stay in NW2. He is a copy of his father.

Attachments

• images (37).jpeg
    images (37).jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,318
  • images (36).jpeg
    images (36).jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,370

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
No bruh, his father only hides it with a good hairstyle. Messi is 33 years old. He'il probably never be bald. Just like his dad, he'il stay in NW2. He is a copy of his father.
That's not how it works LOL

Imagine being in denial about some celebrity facing hair loss.