Whats Causes Or Triggers You To Start Balding?

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i guess you are just learning about hair loss, the answer to your question is pretty simple though - dna code in your body cells.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Why do sole people get it later while some get it as early as 14.

you want the honest true answer? No one has any real idea. There plenty of guesses I mean we can vaguely say its something with genes/environmental factors like we could for just about anything. No one can tell you how exactly it all works because we simply dont know. We dont know how much of it is each one. We dont know why it triggers at certain times. We have guesses.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me I can speculate it was triggered when I was 31 due to a very stressful, life changing, year. I started to notice the hair loss at 32 and have been fighting it since.

You inherit the gene but when it is activated is unknown. I only theorize the stress because I do not follow the balding pattern of either side. My father still has basically a full head at 50 and I know I wont be. My mom's father did go bald, but he was way worse in his 20s than I am now in my 30s, so I'm obviously not following that route either. I just happened to notice hair thinning for the first time in my life, a year after that stressful period.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally hundreds of genes potentially involved in the process and some genes trigger randomly at times of our life. No one really knows.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed that I was starting to recede at 18 after a stressful year I had. I also don't have any family members that even started receding that early.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also had thinning at the back and sides of my head but I don't think that's related to the male pattern baldness but probably the stress, if I have a buzz cut I look like a patchy mess.

Geovani

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also had thinning at the back and sides of my head but I don't think that's related to the male pattern baldness but probably the stress, if I have a buzz cut I look like a patchy mess.
Bro can you help me with my hairloss?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well supposedly the hair follicles in men who lose their hair are sensitive to DHT (produced in testosterone) , hence why finasteride has the best success rate in re growing hair out of any treatment currently available

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well supposedly the hair follicles in men who lose their hair are sensitive to DHT (produced in testosterone) , hence why finasteride has the best success rate in re growing hair out of any treatment currently available
I know that but why do some people start early, ive seen kids balding as early as 14 and some as late as their 60's