Whats Better? spironolactone And dutasteride Or Cypro And dutasteride?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would try dutasteride, 100mg of spironolactone and 5mg of oral minoxidil if all else has failed. Cypro is much more unhealthy for your body long term than spironolactone, not a good long term solution. You only have a 30% chance of developing gyno at 100mg spironolactone. I got real bad gyno at 200mg so im currently taking letrozole, but at 100mg i have no chest sensitivity or anything which is maybe a sign i won't develop gyno at that dosage, im going to give this regimen until December.

Davidcr1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would try dutasteride, 100mg of spironolactone and 5mg of oral minoxidil if all else has failed. Cypro is much more unhealthy for your body long term than spironolactone, not a good long term solution. You only have a 30% chance of developing gyno at 100mg spironolactone. I got real bad gyno at 200mg so im currently taking letrozole, but at 100mg i have no chest sensitivity or anything which is maybe a sign i won't develop gyno at that dosage, im going to give this regimen until December.
I heard spironolactone isnt really a good aa and that cypro or bila will be much better

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard spironolactone isnt really a good aa and that cypro or bila will be much better

Yeah it's a very weak AA, how do you feel about gyno and feminization in general? can you tolerate it no matter the severity?

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride and spironolactone certainly has the potential to regrow a hairline. Some will talk about certain drugs being weak but some people are super sensitive. I'd start low and build up as to not shock the body. If you're at a low dose and get sides you can tapper down but still continue. I'm on this regime again after some life crisis happened.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean feminization? Whats features are you talking about?
Your 24? I don't believe you'd see much feminization off du and spironolactone alone maybe if you add estrogen or your high estrogen naturally. Get some blood work done then after treatment.

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score

did you get gains from spironolactone?

have photos?

initial dosage would be 100mg + avodart?