What's best Transform, Dr Ziering or Crown Clinic ???

Sa3000

Reaction score
Hi I've been for a consultation at Transform and dr Ziering medical group ( use to be the Hospital group, which no ones got anything good to say about them), Transform was about a £1000 cheaper than Dr Ziering but Zierings sales consultant was better. Zierings said there techniques are the best in the world and some of there techniques are named after dr ziering ? He also went on about there technique called Tunneling it's where the scar at the back of the head is cut at an angle so there is ment to be less scaring. I've read lots of bad reports about the Hospital group which Dr Ziering is part of so I don't no what to think, and I haven't read anything about transform either, so can any one shed any light on this please ? I've also got an upcoming appointment with crown clinic to ?

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whats best, a crap in the face or a hammer to the groin?!!

Ben offers great advice. Bare in mind that the top drs are also often cheaper than these clinics which offer second rate hair transplant's. Why pay more for an inferior prouct, especially one which you will have to live with for a lifetime.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Damn right, talk about a poor choice!

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sa3000 said:
Hi I've been for a consultation at Transform and dr Ziering medical group ( use to be the Hospital group, which no ones got anything good to say about them), Transform was about a £1000 cheaper than Dr Ziering but Zierings sales consultant was better. Zierings said there techniques are the best in the world and some of there techniques are named after dr ziering ? He also went on about there technique called Tunneling it's where the scar at the back of the head is cut at an angle so there is ment to be less scaring. I've read lots of bad reports about the Hospital group which Dr Ziering is part of so I don't no what to think, and I haven't read anything about transform either, so can any one shed any light on this please ? I've also got an upcoming appointment with crown clinic to ?

:woot:

Seriously this comment terrifies me! For your sake go and research some of the names ben suggested. This is a surgery, you need to consult with a reputable hair transplant dr, its not like buying a new car off a salesman offering you the red one with the super dooper turbo thrusters!!!

Sa3000

Reaction score
Cheers guys I'm gonna look into them doctors that Ben has suggested and try and contact them.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nice one. You will be in some of the best hands in the world with those guys and probably save some money too

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Sa3000 said:
Dr. Hasson produces the best results. Feller is good too, but when it comes to the overall results Hasson is definately the way to go (Hasson and Wong)