Whats A Very Mild Anti Androgen? ( Title To Short)

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ru is to strong for me it seems so im looking for a very mild anti androgen i could use topically any ideas?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progesterone
17-alpha estradiol (Alfatradiol)

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ru is to strong for me it seems so im looking for a very mild anti androgen i could use topically any ideas?

Very mild: ketoconazole shampoo, saw palmetto.

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What kind of side effects / results are you getting from RU?

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasnt on it long enough to get results I quit after a few weeks due to chest pains and heart palpitations.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Progesterone
17-alpha estradiol (Alfatradiol)

I just purchased a female blend that has estradiol in it with spironolactone..Estradiol, This is good?
I felt skeptical when i purchased it but I think it was my sour outlook.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They just call it 'womens blend'. I got it at my Dr office.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go for low dose finastride thats your best option,dont try anything which has not been tested
I am considering going back on finasteride but right now I am currently trying to recover from dutasteride sides. Even if I went back on finasteride I would probably need something else to add since I didnt get to great of results with finasteride.

Ashkan63

Reaction score
I am considering going back on finasteride but right now I am currently trying to recover from dutasteride sides. Even if I went back on finasteride I would probably need something else to add since I didnt get to great of results with finasteride.
With finastride you gonna be patient especially if you go lower dose it may take a while to see something

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just purchased a female blend that has estradiol in it with spironolactone..Estradiol, This is good?
I felt skeptical when i purchased it but I think it was my sour outlook.

spironolactone and estradiol can certainly boost hair growth. Especially if enough gets absorbed into your bloodstream. If you're a man, it can also very easily cause gyno (breast growth) too if the spironolactone suppresses your T levels below the point where the T overpowers the E. I don't know so much about topical spironolactone, but topical estradiol can cruise right thru your scalp and into your bloodstream. Yes, your follicles will get saturated with it too, but you'd probably want to use it very sparingly unless you're like me and intentionally trying to grow breasts and in that case just take the pills (titty skittles) :D

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone and estradiol can certainly boost hair growth. Especially if enough gets absorbed into your bloodstream. If you're a man, it can also very easily cause gyno (breast growth) too if the spironolactone suppresses your T levels below the point where the T overpowers the E. I don't know so much about topical spironolactone, but topical estradiol can cruise right thru your scalp and into your bloodstream. Yes, your follicles will get saturated with it too, but you'd probably want to use it very sparingly unless you're like me and intentionally trying to grow breasts and in that case just take the pills (titty skittles) :D

Well since i am 36D not really looking to get much bigger--lol Im a woman.

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Co2 like the gas?
its used in the extraction process.._ its supposed to better than "standardized" Herbs. Better quality saw palmetto products have it on their label. Thats why i call it Co2 saw palmetto.._lol i guess that is kinda confusing lol