Whatever Happened To All The Replicel/shiseido Hype?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, where are all the RCH-01 cheerleaders?
While those of us who are watching out for it are waiting for Phase 2 trial results, and so not much point posting... how come all the cheerleaders have gone missing?

Not a post in over a month? That concerns me a wee bit.
Has there been an update/announcement I missed?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, where are all the RCH-01 cheerleaders?
While those of us who are watching out for it are waiting for Phase 2 trial results, and so not much point posting... how come all the cheerleaders have gone missing?

Not a post in over a month? That concerns me a wee bit.
Has there been an update/announcement I missed?
Because what is there to post? There is really nothing to be said until we get more info. I wouldn't say anybody has lost hope in it but for now people are in hibernation mode until an announcement is made. When that happens the hype will shoot back up and people will start posting like crazy. Also people at the moment seem to be more invested in Brotzu due to the rumors, upcoming conference, and rumors of release.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Waitting for trial results, meanwhile brotzu has a presentation in 2 weeks so all the hype is there

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha touche

To avoid you reading 10's of pages on Brotzu Georgie, @Clockwise was actually in conversation with Brotzu's son on Facebook (I can PM you the screenshots if you want) who said Brotzu will be presenting the 14th April on behalf of Fidia to present the results of trials. He didn't know the release by date but from what he had heard from Fidia was early summer/ summer.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
To avoid you reading 10's of pages on Brotzu Georgie, @Clockwise was actually in conversation with Brotzu's son on Facebook (I can PM you the screenshots if you want) who said Brotzu will be presenting the 14th April on behalf of Fidia to present the results of trials. He didn't know the release by date but from what he had heard from Fidia was early summer/ summer.
Please tell me that's not the ONLY reason for all these rumours!

Please also tell me his son is not 14!
Anyway, if these are believable, please pm them to me too. Would like to go through that.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please tell me that's not the ONLY reason for all these rumours!

Please also tell me his son is not 14!
Anyway, if these are believable, please pm them to me too. Would like to go through that.
Brotzu is 85 yrs old Italian man. I don’t think his son is 14 yrs old and sitri also confirmed that brotzu will be representing.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about how we are waitting for shiseido trial results meanwhile brotzu is soon presenting his, also brotzus lotion claimed regrowth meanwhile rch01 showed very limited growth but mainly maintenance.

So its pretty obvious where the hype is at

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about how we are waitting for shiseido trial results meanwhile brotzu is soon presenting his, also brotzus lotion claimed regrowth meanwhile rch01 showed very limited growth but mainly maintenance.

Whoa!
I thought RCH-01/Replicel/Shiseido cure is going to have stabilization AND regrowth.
You saying this Bro-stuff is better?

Damn! One ticket to board the hype train please!

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoa!
I thought RCH-01/Replicel/Shiseido cure is going to have stabilization AND regrowth.
You saying this Bro-stuff is better?

Damn! One ticket to board the hype train please!

Well there were some pretty bold claims by brotzu himself. If you still have fluff on your head i hope a brotzu+ proper wounding protocol will grow plenty of terminal hairs for a big cosmetic improvement

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well there were some pretty bold claims by brotzu himself. If you still have fluff on your head i hope a brotzu+ proper wounding protocol will grow plenty of terminal hairs for a big cosmetic improvement
If this stuff works, any idea what the cost would be?

br1

Reaction score

What? RCH-01 phase 1 was NOT designed for density but for SAFETY only. That's why "limited growth" was observed. Phase 2 results will show how effective it can be (besides maintenance which we already know).