What you think about this?»

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
Mix 35-40 grams of 100% pure aloe gel (no additives, preservatives, etc.) in dixie cup with contents of one 0.5 mg of dutasteride. (I do a little less than 35-40 grams because that sh*t is so expensive and i can get full coverage with less, which is the goal. i also use glass measuring, shot-size cup so i can measure and mix the right amount). You take a pin/needle and poke hole in dutasteride soft gel and squeeze contents into cup with aloe gel in it.
author stirs mizture with his finger (i use plastic disposable butter knife or handke end of plastic fork or something similar, not my finger because when i first tried, i made a mess and some of the stuff came out of the cup).

soak scalp for 2-3 mins in shower wity warm water to soften it.

apply mixture to cover target area and then massage to promote absorption (author unclear exactly why this works but noticed it does).

Totla time mixture is on scalp is 3 mins, including minute or so it takes to apply and spread mixture on target area.

After 3 mins., rinse all the mixture out of hair and scalp and shampoo toi make sure you get it all out.

that's it i think.

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
Why wash it off after couple of minutes? Wouldn't it be better if you leave it on overnight?

tamercoil

Reaction score
have u tried this method, and did u get any results, cos i have read about it in other forums,b ut no one has actually tried it

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
no i have not tried, but i am thinking of try this. i seems to be very interesting, and you can take it of after 3 minutes it is not like the minoxidil crap.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
KipWinger said:
Mix 35-40 grams of 100% pure aloe gel (no additives, preservatives, etc.) in dixie cup with contents of one 0.5 mg of dutasteride. . . . . . . ..

Thanks for sharing Kip. One more thing to add to my "will have to try this someday" list.

~ h_t