what would you exchange to take all your hair back?

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am offering you 2 things and you have to choose!
1. a full head of hair OR
2. the best car in the world, the most expensive house and the most beautiful model girlfriend

What do you choose?!!

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
if it's current hair + I'm allowed to continue treatments then #2 no question.

If picking #2 will instantly give me a slick bald head for life, then I'd have to think about it.

Probably end up picking #2 though.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
whatt????? you are crazy. number 1 for sure...the other two will come with having the sexy sexy hair

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well if you're a NW2-3 #1 can be achieved by staying on the Big 3 and a hair transplant (or 2) down the line*.
*EDIT:- a "good hairline" could be achieved (maybe not a "full head of hair").

Therefore I would go for #2 and would particularise my choices as follows:

car: a black Aston Martin V12 Vanquish S (check it out: http://www.astonmartin.com/thecars/v12vanquishs)

model girlfriend: Kate Beckinsale.

house: somewhere in Chelsea, London next to Stamford Bridge.

venden

Reaction score
Well, if I got the 3 things mentioned in #2 I must be doing something right. Especially the hot model (if she's truly madly in love with me.) I choose door #2. So now where's the lamp I rub to make this happen.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely choose the full head of hair! I don't care about material things too much and I don't care about having a hot girlfriend, I want my hair for me!

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with Vinton. I like to earn my material possessions (as weird as that sounds) and the gf I have right now is pretty hot. Though i am back at a NW1 in the temples, I am still thin at the crown which I cover with Toppik and sometimes Dermatch.

Bottom line is this: I am fine WITHOUT millions of dollars' worth of car and house, but I was ROBBED of my hair. I dont want whats not mine, I only want what WAS mine BACK.

giggsy

Established Member
Reaction score
I would..

I would take #2 for sure...

No matter what everyone says, the only reason we want hair is to be more attractive to the opposite sex. If you have the hot girl and the money and the car then whats the point?

In my opinion money can buy hair (transplant) but hair doesnt buy money

drinkrum

Reaction score
Vinton Harper said:
I'd definitely choose the full head of hair! I don't care about material things too much and I don't care about having a hot girlfriend, I want my hair for me!

Anyone else see the irony there?

D.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
drinkrum said:
Vinton Harper said:

D.
I knew there would probably be someone who didn't understand what I was saying. By material things I mean things that you can buy. My hair was one of those things that I was born with and made me me! It was a big part of my looks that I received from nature!
Sure you can buy hair transplants or wigs or treatments, but no matter how many transplants you have you can never have(at this time. who knows about the distant future though - here's to hope!) your original hair or hairline as you did when you had a full head of hair.

sprouting

Reaction score
I love my hair, and i'd give $1,000,000 casg of my money just to get it back from my NW2.5 to NW1 again and have it remain that way till I died...Money really can't buy hair, and if it could, I would pay for it.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Keep the hair, no question about it.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: I would..

giggsy said:
I would take #2 for sure...

No matter what everyone says, the only reason we want hair is to be more attractive to the opposite sex. If you have the hot girl and the money and the car then whats the point?

Yes, f*** the hair. If you got the money and the pussy, that's as good as it gets.

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
What good is a hot woman two or three years down the line?

By that point you would have banged her like a monkey and she would be ruined. Then it's back to the hair problem!

To living hell with the woman and car. Show me the contract and I'm signing up for option 1.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Vinton Harper said:
drinkrum said:
[quote="Vinton Harper":5ee0d]I'd definitely choose the full head of hair! I don't care about material things too much and I don't care about having a hot girlfriend, I want my hair for me!

D.
I knew there would probably be someone who didn't understand what I was saying. By material things I mean things that you can buy. My hair was one of those things that I was born with and made me me! It was a big part of my looks that I received from nature!
Sure you can buy hair transplants or wigs or treatments, but no matter how many transplants you have you can never have(at this time. who knows about the distant future though - here's to hope!) your original hair or hairline as you did when you had a full head of hair.[/quote:5ee0d]

Yes, your hair did make you you, but now you are naturally losing your hair. So now the lack of hair is making you you. Your baldness, like your hair, is also something you received from "nature" and were born with, inherently. So now you're interfering with nature! Get my drift? :D

D.