What Were The Most Interesting Presentations You Saw?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellouser Thanks for posting all the info. Based on that screenshot of your folders and breakdown by presentation, it seems you have really been thorough, which is well beyond what I was hoping for.

That said, going through all the presentations, I was wondering if you could quickly mention the most promising research and hairloss products that seem to, in your opinion, hold the most promise and will come out in the next 2-3 years? Realize you're quite busy, so please feel free to write as little or as much as you like.

Again, thank you for your using your vacation, thank you for investing much of you own money, and thank you for the personal time you've invested in this which benefits us all who are affected by alopecia.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji's. I'm gonna start piecing together Day 4 ahead of Day 3's presentations. I'll try to have something for tomorrow. I've posted quite a bit already and there's still so much more to go....

Edit: I'm exporting the videos now from After Effects. After that, I need to compress the mp4. I'll upload the content from work in about 10 hours. I'm going to go to bed in a few minutes. Riken/Tsuji presentation will definitely be up tomorrow.

Hang tight!

Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great, look forward to the post, and your personal thoughts about Tsuji. I cant see how i can listen to a week's worth of presentations, so Im going on your impression and advice and will listen to the ones you think hold the most promise.

Thanks!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score