What u think about this regimen?

qwerty12

Reaction score
Hello, Im 24 years old and unfortunately Ive got male pattern baldness. Its not visible at all but as you know having this problem at my age makes me feel depresive.

Ive been on finasteride 15 days and I didnt notice hard side effects but I can say that sex is not the same and im not the kind of person that is always thinking about this. I also feel a weird sensation on my penis so I decided to quit finasteride and stop messing up with my hormones. this is my next regimen:

Liquid minoxidil
epilobium
tea
ketoconazole
cream with spinorolactone

what you think about this? does the spinorolactone cream works?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way. Im not from United States, but I read amazing testimonies of people taking this drug that has terrible permanent side effects in fact merck has been sued because of this.Then why people is still taking this? do you think I should give another shot to finasteride knowing all of these facts?
thx

qwerty12

Reaction score
its not visible for the others because I didnt loose so much hair and I have it long enought to"hide" the problem, but I can notice I have a diffuse pattern baldness comparing pictures and over all because my doctor told me. I ve been noticing my hair lost 3 years ago and now as i said no one would say that im lossing it this is because the re are supposed to be different kind of male pattern baldness some of then turns you bald in just 1 year and in others you may last "acceptable" 10 years for instance. I just hope in one of those that can last a bit more but who knows.....

thanx