What treatments will we have in 2025?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that would be a big failure for humanity.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
The same **** we have now.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
i heard that hair researchers claim, it will be possible to transplant a mice head on a human body in 2025. that would be the cure, because everything grows hair on mice. keep calm bro.

CarlJohanson

Established Member
Reaction score
I've only been looking into new treatments since I started losing my hair a year ago. Obvs.. But over the last year there seems to be some stuff going on and big promises. I'll believe it when I see it though.

Last year there was some hype around Replicel and Histogen. Thats died down now and we have Setipiprant, which does seem a lot more promising and something we might have on the market a lot sooner.

But maybe someone who has been around for a while can shed some light.
5 or 10 years ago, was there much going on and being promised about new treatment? Because if there was we can pretty much say that we will be stuck with finasteride forever.

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
I've only been looking into new treatments since I started losing my hair a year ago. Obvs.. But over the last year there seems to be some stuff going on and big promises. I'll believe it when I see it though.

Last year there was some hype around Replicel and Histogen. Thats died down now and we have Setipiprant, which does seem a lot more promising and something we might have on the market a lot sooner.

But maybe someone who has been around for a while can shed some light.
5 or 10 years ago, was there much going on and being promised about new treatment? Because if there was we can pretty much say that we will be stuck with finasteride forever.

If you dont want to get depressed I suggest you dont look at some of the old posts on the popular hairloss forums as people were thinking hair multiplication was going to be available within a 5 years and some of those posts were 15 years ago. RU seems to have been experimented with for a long time but you dont see many pictures results and those that few you do see are usually on finasteride or minoxidil.

I have been on these forums for about 6 years got my hopes up at times. But still all we have is finasteride that seems to work for most, ****ty minoxidil and even ****tier hair transplants.

Well apparently you cant type ShlT

CarlJohanson

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks dude. That pretty much answers my question

I really wanted an alternative to finasteride because I dont like taking it. But I guess that's all we'll ever have...

What got your hopes up in the past? So that I can compare that to what we have today.. I am feeling optimistic about seti, but that could just end up another disappointment.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
10 years? Nothing man pretty much the same stuff we got now. All drugs running clinical trials for Androgenetic Alopecia now are a laugh imo. Maybe only SM04550 or replicel can surprise us that's about it I think.

Regenerative therapy one day man! I'll be fcking old at that time though. You are only young once, fight it with what you have now.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
10 years? Nothing man pretty much the same stuff we got now. All drugs running clinical trials for Androgenetic Alopecia now are a laugh imo. Maybe only SM04550 or replicel can surprise us that's about it I think.

Regenerative therapy one day man! I'll be fcking old at that time though. You are only young once, fight it with what you have now.

Hi hair transplant Swooping, I understand you want nothing to come out because you have had a hair transplant lol. No one want to listen to your bro science talk HTSwooping everybody now can understand why you keep being a naysayer to every treatment.

Renee1

Reaction score
Several researchers are close to culturing inductive dermal papilla cells. Once this is done hair loss will be cured and there is good safety record from other clinical trials so approval may not take long.

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk who's worse, swoop or fredthephagggot
Until you start actually contributing to the forum in a meaningful way why don't you keep your mouth shut about members who have been on this forum for years...Just looked through your posts and all you seem to do is make general bro science statements, ask questions that have been answered a thousand times before, or ask questions that anybody who has even attempted to do their own research would know are pointless and impossible to answer...maybe you should lurk for a little while and gain some knowledge before attacking other members based on what they think and have to say...If you have spent any real time on this forum you would realize that swoops statement that a new treatment may not come out by 2025 isn't that ridiculous. Long term members have heard the same crap for years that a new treatment for hair loss is coming out and guess what they always seem to disappoint...and do you even know freds story?...are you experiencing life changing aggressive hair loss?

CarlJohanson

Established Member
Reaction score
Pretty much. When I joined 9 years ago, the only talk was about hair multiplication. That didn't pan out.

Then... crickets until 2014 with replicel, histogen, and CB. I'm not sure what's going on with those. Now there are more this year.

It's good to see things in the pipeline regardless. Because, for 8 years or so, I saw nothing on the horizon.

Thats interesting. And good to know!
It seems that if you dig around you'll find a lot of potential treatments being discussed on forums, RU, CB, Replicel, Histogen, seti, dim.... There's just so much stuff and I dont even know what half of it is. You can do a quick google search and pretty much find something new that you haven't heard of before. But nothing that looks like it will amount to anything.

So, stuck on finasteride dealing with sides until hopefully something better comes along in 20 years (if we're lucky)

jasonbourne

Reaction score
Until you start actually contributing to the forum in a meaningful way why don't you keep your mouth shut about members who have been on this forum for years...Just looked through your posts and all you seem to do is make general bro science statements, ask questions that have been answered a thousand times before, or ask questions that anybody who has even attempted to do their own research would know are pointless and impossible to answer...maybe you should lurk for a little while and gain some knowledge before attacking other members based on what they think and have to say...If you have spent any real time on this forum you would realize that swoops statement that a new treatment may not come out by 2025 isn't that ridiculous. Long term members have heard the same crap for years that a new treatment for hair loss is coming out and guess what they always seem to disappoint...and do you even know freds story?...are you experiencing life changing aggressive hair loss?

literally did not read after first few words

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Take your time and patiently sound each syllable out sep-ar-ate-ly.
You have the skills I know you can do it. :)

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks dude. That pretty much answers my question i really wanted an alternative to finasteride because I dont like taking it. But I guess that's all we'll ever have...
What got your hopes up in the past? So that I can compare that to what we have today.. I am feeling optimistic about seti, but that could just end up another disappointment.

Im not a scientist and dont understand a lot lf it but as I said there a few hairloss sites dig up some of the old threads. Its pretty F##ken depressing. People have been experimenting with all these different pathways for at least 15 years. And the only decent results I have seen is usually from finasteride.

Here is a recent post by a guy called T0pcat on H.L.H-

mPidda hair multiplication goes back almost to the year 2000. Plenty of guys got sucked in over the years one doctor in particularI that was offering it landed in jail down in Mexico for operating without a license or something along those lines. People will sometimes say whatever is necessary to make money so the problem then becomes do you want to do business with someone who is not being truthful regardless of any issues with scarring.

Plenty of guys who probably were not ideal candidates for fut were dissuaded from fue over the years and are now dealing with other issues for the same reasons..........self interest and money.

Now you have guys out their recommending robotics, tattooing or fue with doctors in Timbuktu with no body of work and guys still believe this crap even some of the vets are eating it up, when these are clearly not the best options for prospective patients. It's like people don't want to admit maybe they were wrong. Takes a long time to figure it all out and that is why some in the industry prefer you make a quick decision..............you might come across some honest information that causes you to hesitate.

I was actually banned from one forum back in 2002 that seemed to be working hand and glove with one of these hm clinics simply for speaking up and posting that is didn't make logical sense. Then several years later one of the poster boys for hm posted gay videos on this same forum claiming they were topcat and they were left up by the owner while other postings with minor issues were deleted........lol..........it becomes ridiculous at some point.

This is a bizarre business in many ways and when I write that it's psychopathic in nature I'm not joking. So far I have close to 30 books on psychopathy under my belt as part of my research and the more I read the more this all starts to make more sense. Many don't understand that not everyone thinks the same.

BTW this poster boy had his hm procedure about 1-2 years ago after about 10 years of posting. Guess what.........it looked like complete crap and some on the forums laughed at his result..............he never came back.

- - - Updated - - -

Another interesting read from the year 2000? You will need to change the @ and the 3 obviously..

http://www.h@irlossh3lp.com/hair_cloning/cloning.cfm

Seems we are just going over the same ground. I dont mean to sound so negative but this sucks. All the guys experimenting I give them credit instead of just sitting doing nothing they are actually trying to fit the missing pieces together.

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score
2025? None if this will matter. This will be your girlfriend, and she won't care what you look like.:)
ex-machina-silo.jpg

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I always wanted a girlfriend that came with a remote control.

Looool , Funny , If you promise me to find the cure ( you can get help from all doctors in congress ) I will make that sexy girlfriend for you:D