What Treatments Are Available For Me?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the end of my rope here. Since I suffer from PFS any form of DHT blocker is out of the question, even Nizoral. Minoxidil also gave me side effects I am not willing to tolerate anymore...

I am currently using:
-the REDENSYL multipeptide Serum,
-sandalore -
and Aminexil clinical.

I am extending my repertroire with microneedling.
Is there anything else I could do? I thought about castor oil but there seems to be zero proof of its effectiveness.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zix is a godsend for most. It may not work great for some of us, but for some people it’s enough to make them happy, it’s dirt cheap and natural. I also add caffeine into mine as I am sure that it blocks PGD2 and maybe a little DHT. I call it Zix au lait

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though it’s not holding me back from shedding, it’s still cool to have such a good adjunct treatment for my arsenal

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zix is a godsend for most. It may not work great for some of us, but for some people it’s enough to make them happy, it’s dirt cheap and natural. I also add caffeine into mine as I am sure that it blocks PGD2 and maybe a little DHT. I call it Zix au lait
Zix/needling combo. Or zix alone if you're not balding aggressive.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...nxodil-results-from-tressless.117746/page-585

Guy also had side effects from fina.

I just read that zinc is working as a 5ar inhibitor as well. What do you think of that?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3207614/

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes we know. Many people who got sides from fina and switched to zix and don't have any.

Theory is that zinc and B6 are natural things you need, so it won't fck you up if it goes systemic like minoxidil, fina,...
Natural like Saw Palmetto? ;)
Well f*** it, I am gonna give it a try anyways.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural like Saw Palmetto? ;)
Well f*** it, I am gonna give it a try anyways.
I’d rest easy knowing you’re safe with zix. You can’t even compare to saw palmetto. That is a plant whereas zinc is an essential mineral the body needs and obtains from food on a daily basis. You already have zinc and b6 in your blood. You won’t have saw palmetto in your body unless you go out of your way to consume it.

Beru

My Regimen
Reaction score
im using the nutriol hair system to protect my scalp and also to improve hair condition (i.e. breakage,dry hair and oily scalp). It has the shampoo, condition and a device to use at home. My friend's husband who has serious hairloss problem actually used this and after 90 days, can see his hair growth. If anyone is keen, i can share more information with u =)

can PM me or email me at littleberu@outlook.sg