What Treatment Can I Look Forward To?

TheRnee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, 24, with receded temples (NW3) since age 16.

I've tried Finasteride and minoxidil in the past with awful side effects (Gyno and ED from finasteride, Bloated face from minoxidil), and have recently started dermarolling and using nizoral.

Is there any future treatment in the near future I can look forward to for hairline regrowth, or should I start looking into a hair transplant or hair system? I'm tired of looking 35 at 24, and want to start living my youth before even more years pass.

I know about Brotzu, but as far as I understand, I won't be regrowing my temples with that.

Thank you guys, much appreciated.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, 24, with receded temples (NW3) since age 16.

I've tried Finasteride and minoxidil in the past with awful side effects (Gyno and ED from finasteride, Bloated face from minoxidil), and have recently started dermarolling and using nizoral.

Is there any future treatment in the near future I can look forward to for hairline regrowth, or should I start looking into a hair transplant or hair system? I'm tired of looking 35 at 24, and want to start living my youth before even more years pass.

I know about Brotzu, but as far as I understand, I won't be regrowing my temples with that.

Thank you guys, much appreciated.
A lot of us are in the same boat. It sucks. Bunch of empty predictions by researchers. Wish I had good advice for you..only thing in my opinion that really works other then antiandrogens and minoxidil is persistent prp. Like getting it done every other month and it is super expensive. Most people c ant afford this including myself.