What To Take For Dutasteride Sides?

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sides include minor brain fog, fatigue, lower sex drive, bloated etc.
I’ve taken alchemy and it completely killed my sex drive and caused me to lose a lot more hair.
Also tried mucuna pruriens which worked great for about a week then wore off.
I’m currently taking 100mg of DIM daily but I still feel really bloated. I’ve gotten a blood test which showed my test and estrogen both in the higher ranges.
Any help is appreciated.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are taking .5mg/day you should add Arimidex, about 1mg per week to the regime (split up). You can add nootropics for brain fog.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are taking .5mg/day you should add Arimidex, about 1mg per week to the regime (split up). You can add nootropics for brain fog.
Would Arimidex have the same sort of sides as I got with Alchemy (no libido, massive shedding etc)? I took it twice a week. And which nootropics would be the most effective in regards to brain fog?

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would Arimidex have the same sort of sides as I got with Alchemy (no libido, massive shedding etc)? I took it twice a week. And which nootropics would be the most effective in regards to brain fog?

Idk what Alchemy is, but an AI is common to use with Duasteride IN LOW DOSES.

I would start with Piracetam+Choline.

RB15

Reaction score
Hello fellas!

Just wanted to know if anyone reading this including retinoid can elaborate further on nootropics for finasteride / dutasteride brain fog...

I don’t even know if finasteride is giving me brain fog or not, i generally feel fine with the normal bit of memory loss (forgetting names etc) every now and then, but i’m very keen to take whatever is safe and effective against potential neurological sides from finasteride / dutasteride

What neurotransmitter needs hitting the most - Acetylcholine? Serotonin? GABA? Dopamine?

And what cocktail of supplements would be useful and safe to take on a daily basis to prevent / treat brain fog?

I currently take -
Acetyl - l - carnitine
Rhodiola rosea
Occasional cdp choline

I take cdp choline occasionally as i’m worried i’ll overload myself with acetylcholine, is this wrong? I also don’t eat eggs so maybe the added choline will be safe to take daily?

Anyway, if anyone can suggest any other noots or supplements please feel free to suggest them, i should also note that i take the usual multi vit, b complex, vit d3 etc etc...

Cheers

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk what Alchemy is, but an AI is common to use with Duasteride IN LOW DOSES.

I would start with Piracetam+Choline.
Would Arimidex cause any of the sides I listed earlier if taken in low doses?

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I need to find something that will level out my estrogen without causing me to shed. Currently having troubles with a feeling of lack of circulation to my penis, however when I have taken some of the things in the past to reduce estro, that feeling goes away in exchange for a hair shed.

Tick-Tock

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been trying to get someone here to tell me a trusted site to buy v**** at but no dice.

INT

Reaction score
There is this stuff called "stop taking it". The safest most reliable to (hopefully) go back to normal.

It's free!

Good luck

Tick-Tock

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is this stuff called "stop taking it". The safest most reliable to (hopefully) go back to normal.

It's free!

Good luck

Who is this in response to? I stopped taking finasteride over forty days ago.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's free!

Good luck
Yep, already thought about it, however it’s the only treatment that’s working for me. I’m trying to find other solutions other than stopping my treatment.