What To Eat To Stop Hair Loss And Regrow Hair

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To to lower your insulin and increase insulin sensitivity you should go on a low carb diet.

You should avoid gluten, processed sugar, potatoes, bananas, beer and soft drinks).

You should also go on diet which is rich in the main nutrients required for healthy hair

Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Copper and magnesium. Try to include as much of these foods as you can in your diet.

Foods high in vitamin E (low in carbs)

- Sunflower seeds

- Almonds

- Peanuts

- Avocado

- Pumpkin Seeds

- Spinach

- Broccoli

- Blackberries

- Hazel nuts

Foods high in vitamin D3(low in carbs)

Salmon
Tuna
Eggs
Mushrooms
Roasted ham

Foods high in zinc(low in carbs)

- Oysters

- Beef

- Lean pork chop

- pork meat in general

- lamb meat

- chicken meat

Foods high in copper(low in carbs)

- Oysters(again)
- Lamb (again)
- Hazelnuts (again)
- Sardines
- Almonds(again)
- Beef(Again)

Bonus: Food containing niacin(over 90% of balding men are deficient in it) and of course low in carbs.

- Tuna(again)
- Chicken meat(again)
- Turkey
- Pork(again)
- Lamb(again)
- Roasted duck(again)
- Salmon( again)
- Avocados(again)

Amino acids( over 90% of balding men deficient)

Alanine
- Chicken(again)
- Lamb(again)
- Pork again
- Beef(again)
- Turkey( again)
- Duck(again)
- Tuna(again)
- Salmon(Again)
- Pumpkin seeds(again)
- Peanuts
- Walnuts
- Blue cheese
Leucine
Chicken(again)
- Lamb(again)
- Pork again
- Beef(again)
- Turkey( again)
- Tuna(again)
- Sardines(again)
- Roasted ham(again)
- Duck(again)
- Shrimps
- Salmon(again)
- Broccoli(again)

Histadine
Pork again
Chicken again
Lamb again
Tuna(again)
Roasted ham(again)
Turckey (again)
Mackerell
Herring

Many of these foods also help metabolize excess estrogen in the body, fight inflammation.

Foods healing digestive tract:

Fermented soy natto(Recommended to start)
Kombucha
Kimchi
Sauerkraut
Miso

If you eat all of these things on a regular basis and you will regrow you hair.

Be patient! Regrowing your will hair wil take years. And at leat 4 months to see any visible results(baby hairs).

-

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, we’d like to see a before and after!

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't be to harsh. I'm sure he's hoping that this diet will be some sort of miracle. But we all know hair loss/thinning is genetic and really doesn't matter if you eat junk food or healthy food, there's no stopping the inevitable.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't be to harsh. I'm sure he's hoping that this diet will be some sort of miracle. But we all know hair loss/thinning is genetic and really doesn't matter if you eat junk food or healthy food, there's no stopping the inevitable.

"If you eat all of these things on a regular basis and you will regrow you hair.

Be patient! Regrowing your will hair wil take years. And at leat 4 months to see any visible results(baby hairs)."

No he's actually recommending this sh*t to prevent hair loss.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait so if you figured it all out you basically cured your hairloss? can you share pics of before and after pls?

No this is a brand new hypothetical diet based on studies. I haven't tried it. It should work tho. Nickalaus Walter eats similar and he halted hair loss and started slowly regrowing his hair. He avoids gluten, He eats beef, eggs, salmon, natto fermented soy.

I plan on this diet If I don't cure my scalp problems by October this year. Until then I will follow my current regimen. I will be washing my hair with raw eggs and vinegar and I will be massaging my scalp with my wooden brush. I will continue to massage my diaphragm untill I cure my acid reflux completely. Before I start this diet I will focus on healing my digestive tract. I don't remember when the acid reflux started but since 2018 I have chronic constipation. Everything that I eat get constipated and I don't know why. Before june 2018, everything was ok.
Raw eggs and vinegar really work. They saved my life. Before I stared them my scalp was red and very inflamed and extremely irritated. I couldn't brush my hair, wear a hat or lie down on a pillow in certain positons. I had large dandruff flakes. I started shedding miniaturized hairs thinner and shorter than the rest of my hair on a daily basis. I don't know what caused it. Is it due to my digestive issues, depression and anxiety.
Reducing my acid reflux and including wooden brush massages helped aswell on improving my scalp health, but I am still far from the cure. My scalp is still sensitive, my hair is tender and itching, but not as bad as it did in may and before. I still shed miniaturized hairs like a dog.

If I don't experience any satisfying results with my current regime in 3 months I will try the diet.

Now I need volunteers to try this diet. It is recommended to do the posture exercises then stop gluten. Don't eat white bread and eat brown one instead. Stop processed sugar, beer, soft drinks and fruits high in carbs and choose foods only from this list. For example - eat boiled eggs for morning breakfast, roasted chicken for lunch, almonds for afternoon breakfast and roasted chicken again for dinner because you can't eat whole chicken at once.

And after 4 to 6 months we will see what will happen.

Even If it turns out that It doesn't work it would be beneficial.

It will lower your risk of heart disease, liver diseases, high blood pressure, will help you lose weight, lower your risk of diabetes type 2, certain cancers etc.

Attention: Don't eat fried meat! It contains carbs, while roasted doesn't.

If someone wants to be a volunteer and try this diet it is recommended to contact me via personal message and I will observe his program and give instructions.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not enough fibrous vegetables? Surely they are better than inflammation causing meat.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
No this is a brand new hypothetical diet based on studies. I haven't tried it. It should work tho. Nickalaus Walter eats similar and he halted hair loss and started slowly regrowing his hair. He avoids gluten, He eats beef, eggs, salmon, natto fermented soy.

I plan on this diet If I don't cure my scalp problems by October this year. Until then I will follow my current regimen. I will be washing my hair with raw eggs and vinegar and I will be massaging my scalp with my wooden brush. I will continue to massage my diaphragm untill I cure my acid reflux completely. Before I start this diet I will focus on healing my digestive tract. I don't remember when the acid reflux started but since 2018 I have chronic constipation. Everything that I eat get constipated and I don't know why. Before june 2018, everything was ok.
Raw eggs and vinegar really work. They saved my life. Before I stared them my scalp was red and very inflamed and extremely irritated. I couldn't brush my hair, wear a hat or lie down on a pillow in certain positons. I had large dandruff flakes. I started shedding miniaturized hairs thinner and shorter than the rest of my hair on a daily basis. I don't know what caused it. Is it due to my digestive issues, depression and anxiety.
Reducing my acid reflux and including wooden brush massages helped aswell on improving my scalp health, but I am still far from the cure. My scalp is still sensitive, my hair is tender and itching, but not as bad as it did in may and before. I still shed miniaturized hairs like a dog.

If I don't experience any satisfying results with my current regime in 3 months I will try the diet.

Now I need volunteers to try this diet. It is recommended to do the posture exercises then stop gluten. Don't eat white bread and eat brown one instead. Stop processed sugar, beer, soft drinks and fruits high in carbs and choose foods only from this list. For example - eat boiled eggs for morning breakfast, roasted chicken for lunch, almonds for afternoon breakfast and roasted chicken again for dinner because you can't eat whole chicken at once.

And after 4 to 6 months we will see what will happen.

Even If it turns out that It doesn't work it would be beneficial.

It will lower your risk of heart disease, liver diseases, high blood pressure, will help you lose weight, lower your risk of diabetes type 2, certain cancers etc.

Attention: Don't eat fried meat! It contains carbs, while roasted doesn't.

If someone wants to be a volunteer and try this diet it is recommended to contact me via personal message and I will observe his program and give instructions.

I love Natto.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahhh! It makes sense now. The area that I’m from doesn’t have any of those listed foods... looks like Ive figured out why Im losing my hair after all.

All that time, here I was comparing the lack of my fathers hair to mine. Silly me.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mix the eggs and vinegar together to wash your hair? I need something natural because I use hair fibers and need to wash them out but shampoo and hot water too often strips the natural oil which makes my hair dry etc