What to dooooo? need help!!

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok Ive lost an amzing amont of hair over the last 4 months ... so Im shedding like crazy and decide to get on Finpecia(united pharmacies) and Im shedding just as much/more than I was before hand. OK so I know theres a shed associated with finasteride but I still get the sore feeling on the top of my crown (the one where the DHT is basically eating you hair away). That kinda doesnt make sense to me , isnt finasteride supposed to stop DHT not increase it? Why am I getting this feeling worse than ever? Isnt finasteride supposed to decrease the level of DHT which should mean I shouldnt be able to feel that " sore spot"???

Help me! By next month Ill have no hair left! AND IM 18!!!

peterpaul_02

Reaction score
Hey man, my hair sucked big time for the first 6 months of treatment on propecia. I shed a lot though I never had that tingling feeling you mention? But right now I would say ride out the storm with the shed,if you think you need a lot of regrowth since the beginning of treatment (regrowth from when you started, not from what you have shed) get on rogaine so you can ride that shed at the same time too. But you if you felt your hair was manageable and were just looking for maintanence and small regrowth at the beginning of propecia, just maintain the use of propecia and nothing more. Though I would recommend nizoral, you have to maintain a healthy scalp for healthy hair. You can get it at walgreens for $9.99.

They say you should stop noticing shed/hair loss at about 3 months or soo...it took me six on propecia. So hang in there, its a tough battle but stay positive. Check this board out of few times a week for info but don't over due it.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info , but thing is Im losing so much hair at the moment that in 3 months or so Ill have no hair left to keep...

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
decro435 said:
Ok thanks for the info , but thing is Im losing so much hair at the moment that in 3 months or so Ill have no hair left to keep...

stop being such a baby about it...if yer worried that youll have nothing to keep..than yer not shedding at all and yer hair just falling out..just ride out like the rest of us and youll be happy..wear a hat for a few months

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You could ride out the storm... or you could just do this and I garantee you're scalp will improve quite a bit in less then a month.
'
Use Nizoral 1% shampoo 3 times a week (every other day) leave it in your hair for 5-10 minutes when applying (wet your hair apply shampoo... shave do whatever you have to do then wash it out.

Next you want to go to http://www.minoxidil.com and purchase 2% liquid spironolactone. This stuff is wicked easy to apply and unables the dht from binding to the receptor. After using spironolactone for just a week the burning irritating feeling and tightness in my scalp disapeared and hasn't come back since. :punk: :woot: :puke: :jackit: