what to do

jorogaine

Reaction score
I have been on the big 3 for since February but I took a small break in March, I think. Since starting again I have rubbery erections and I c*m about a fourth of what I used to. Is this something I have to deal with or am I one of the bad responders?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
how long have you been on it continuously? If it has only been a short time than the sides may get better

Mehrdad

Reaction score
I have been on the big 3 for since February but I took a small break in March, I think. Since starting again I have rubbery erections and I c*m about a fourth of what I used to. Is this something I have to deal with or am I one of the bad responders?

About %20 of men taking Finasteride may experience Side Effects including but not limited to: Erectile Dysfunction, Decreased Libido, Ejaculation/Orgams Disorders. But these side effects would vanish slowly by continuing the treatment or stopping the treatment. There are few cases of permanent side effects (Even after patient stopped taking finasteride).

So, what you're experiencing is normal and you have to deal with it for sometime...

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
About %20 of men taking Finasteride may experience Side Effects including but not limited to: Erectile Dysfunction, Decreased Libido, Ejaculation/Orgams Disorders. But these side effects would vanish slowly by continuing the treatment or stopping the treatment. There are few cases of permanent side effects (Even after patient stopped taking finasteride).

So, what you're experiencing is normal and you have to deal with it for sometime...

source for 20%?