What To Do With This Head With Few Hair Left?

Sarcasticslap

My Regimen
Reaction score
23 years old from Saudi. Lately I've been worried when I decided to buzz off my long hair and my barber said I'm balding. And my right temple has receded & left temple is unaffected. It creates and awkward slant in my hairline. How do I cope with it? Serious & worried. Thanks.

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't want to try Finasteride/Minoxidil then your hair will continue to thin out. If you've got the right head for it buzzing it all down could work...

Sarcasticslap

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't want to try Finasteride/Minoxidil then your hair will continue to thin out. If you've got the right head for it buzzing it all down could work...
I will try Minoxidil after finding out Finasteride has few side effects. I would buzz it all but I have few stitches on the crown and at the back which is why it's holding me back. I'm thinking of growing it back but worried if it will look awkward that the scalp will be visible directly under light. Anyways thanks. I will try Minoxidil as you say.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U have a picture of hair line? Buzzing it to 3 mm wont look that bad I think, but hell idk.. Really depends on ur facial structure as well

Sarcasticslap

My Regimen
Reaction score
U have a picture of hair line? Buzzing it to 3 mm wont look that bad I think, but hell idk.. Really depends on ur facial structure as well
I will update the hairline
I will update the hairline picture as soon as possible. But for the fact the right temple has immense thinning & deep recession than the left one. So I guess buzzing to 3mm would be great. Thanks man.

So far in love with this forum, I would've joined even if I'd full head of hair only if I knew about it before.

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try some hair loss regimes for half year if you still unhappy with your look then consider buzzing it.