What To Do Before 2018 (norwood 2 - Nw2 - No Finasteride)

fanzen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I have readen that a lot of good product for hair loss will out in 2018 like :

- Replicel
- Histogen
- Brotzu
- Follica
- CB for acne
- Others

But we are in 2017 ! I'm 25 year old and I'm a Norwood 2, never used a product for hair loss for now.

But if I do nothing, I think I will be a norwood 3 in 2018 :(, maybe worse...

Damn I was a Norwood 1 in 2015 :(

I don't want try Finasteride, because it's too dangerous (sides could stay forever).

What should I do until 2018 ?

I have thought about this :

Alpharegul (decrease dht but not too much like finasteride) : http://www.alpharegul.com/
Minoxidil 5
Nizoral

What do you think ?

Sorry for my bad english :)

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can try a less aggressive approach and use alternative medicines to propecia like saw palmetto, if your balding is not so aggressive i think saw palmetto can help you. Oh and use minoxidil which is relatively safe and a topical anti-androgen.

abcdefg

Reaction score
saw palmetto isnt going to do anything. Simple use what exists now or wait/hope for future stuff not much else to say

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Min isnt a anti androgen.
If you dont use min or finasteride youll be bald by the time any of those products come out.
I said: use minoxidil AND a topical anti-androgen ( I didn't mean that min is an anti-androgen, I meant to use another one like RU). You don't know the rate that people go bald, he may loose 2 norwoods in 1 year and then stay like that for years.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
What sides if you don't mind me asking

I had and have quite a high libido, never need p**rn to wank. A few weeks in on finasteride and I could barely get it up. And when I did c*m it would be a much smaller amount and completely clear. I guess maybe this might have lessened but it scared the sh*t out of me. So I stopped and decided against it.

I still might try a topical finasteride if my current treatment stops working.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had and have quite a high libido, never need p*rn to wank. A few weeks in on finasteride and I could barely get it up. And when I did c*m it would be a much smaller amount and completely clear. I guess maybe this might have lessened but it scared the sh*t out of me. So I stopped and decided against it.

I still might try a topical finasteride if my current treatment stops working.
Im on the point of buying 0.25 % topical finasteride tomorrow, i'll use it EOD. Hope it won't f*** me up...

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the hell did you get your dr sign that prescription for you!? Mine refused to sign no matter what even given that I once took oral finasteride prior to this.
I have some... connections.