What to do about insensitive comments?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro Jesus christ, just say "yeah I'm balding apparently, oh well. lol." that's literally all you have to say. if she presses the matter further and starts actually callin' you out in a mean way, look at her, up and down, and pick something you deem unattractive or defective about her appearance and go to town. - preferably in a witty way lol.
Great way to get fired.

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great way to get fired.
Even though I think you're being ironic , I actually think that IS a great way to get fired . If you're gonna get fired , that's the way to do it. Also, as alluded to above , that is a really pussy mindset. "Oh no can't stand up for myself or I might get fired" f*** sake . Don't let people disrespect you.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though I think you're being ironic , I actually think that IS a great way to get fired . If you're gonna get fired , that's the way to do it. Also, as alluded to above , that is a really pussy mindset. "Oh no can't stand up for myself or I might get fired" f*** sake . Don't let people disrespect you.
I think people missed the point of my comment. The point was that insulting a guy over balding is completely ok but you insult a woman for anything about her looks then it is harassment. A lot of companies on a corporate level will never tolerate that.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy pride month to you and your non-binary boyfriend btw
I pray to god every night that you have an Aneurysm in your car and you f*****g collapse in he middle of driving and you get left of center in to a fatal accident, and that all your loved ones get to watch you die as a disfigured Voldemort looking piece of jerky in the hospital

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I pray to god every night that you have an Aneurysm in your car and you f*****g collapse in he middle of driving and you get left of center in to a fatal accident, and that all your loved ones get to watch you die as a disfigured Voldemort looking piece of jerky in the hospital
lmao that's another level of seething. 1000% mad.
1592752889137.gif

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen I really hope you get stage 4 and all your loved ones get to see you suffer, I really do
Is it because I said trans women aren't real women? I can take that back if it bothers you and your boyfriend this much. ;)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously I really can’t wait to see the look on your family’s faces when they see that their pathetic offspring was a failure
Are you hoping that we will have something in common after this fictional event has happened?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn’t it time you go on the incel threads and play video games before your fap session the rest of the day? Lol pathetic incel
No, but my lunch break is over. See you later you malding loser.:cool: