What to do about insensitive comments?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You are bald so you deal with that comment by just minimizing mentally how much it affects you and posting on here if necessary. People make fun of bald people. It's funny for a guy to lose his hair. That's the way it is so deal with it. You can't change society. Society also judges people by the color of their skin so don't think that society is worth changing anyway.

The best chance you have in my opinion is to appear really sad and affected by the comment next time. This could bring out the person's empathetic side. As for standing up for yourself, being direct and pushing for an apology... I don't think that it would work out.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are bald so you deal with that comment by just minimizing mentally how much it affects you and posting on here if necessary. People make fun of bald people. It's funny for a guy to lose his hair. That's the way it is so deal with it. You can't change society. Society also judges people by the color of their skin so don't think that society is worth changing anyway.

The best chance you have in my opinion is to appear really sad and affected by the comment next time. This could bring out the person's empathetic side. As for standing up for yourself, being direct and pushing for an apology... I don't think that it would work out.
Thanks, Bogie.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy pride month to you and your non-binary boyfriend btw
Where were you during the tranny fight?That was one brutal tranny.You stayed on the sidelines and after everything was said and done,you started talking sh*t.As far as i am concerned,you sided with the tranny.I ve always had my doubts about you,but now....You know what they say,whenever there is any doubt ,there is no doubt.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where were you during the tranny fight?That was one brutal tranny.You stayed on the sidelines and after everything was said and done,you started talking sh*t.As far as i am concerned,you sided with the tranny.I ve always had my doubts about you,but now....You know what they say,whenever there is any doubt ,there is no doubt.
He was fapping in the corner

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah that’s my wife.
Bruh, you funny

7CCFA0AB-A7A9-4EF5-8E02-8BA147D839E4.jpeg

Why did you choose this pic though lmao

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh, you funny

View attachment 182425
Why did you choose this pic though lmao
In his mind he found a loophole. By masturbating to the person on the left, he can pretend to not be a homo in denial because that Chad is now a transitioned ' ' ' woman ' ' ', which makes it straight.