What the hell is 'shedding' really?

rjmogka

Reaction score
I take propecia for 1.5 months, and after 2 weeks of taking it I started to shed from the back of my head.

I'm saying this because I suffer from hair loss for 3 years and only shed in the hairline, it's receding with temples
and become worse every day, but the back of the scalp never shed 1 hair, and suddenly after 2 weeks of propecia
it starts to shed there too, so I wonder if it could be the "propecia shed" ? because I know there supposed to be
a shed but I don't really know where exactly? is shed in the whole scalp is normal? and I mean tons of hairs like a dog, plus the hairline too shed tons of hairs suddenly.

If someone know the answer it will be very helpful.

Thanks.

rjmogka

Reaction score
it's really nice what you said there, but you didn't answer my question.
I don't think that "by taking finasteride then no hairs will be lost" I'm too much into this industry from 18 years old, unfortunately,
from the second I got drafted to the military,
and my main question was DOES SHEDDING FROM ALL OVER THE SCALP - EVEN AREAS WHERE YOU HAVEN'T SHED 1 HAIR FOR 3 YEARS OF HAIR LOSS, SUCH AS THE BACK OF THE HEAD - IS NORMAL? OR THE SHED SHOULD BE JUST THE AREAS WHERE YOU ALREADY SHED WITHOUT THE PROPECIA?
this is such an easy question for the 1 person who took this poisoned drug.

again, thanks for answering.

Stefan_88

Reaction score
That can occur, i also shedded from my back of the head, where i didnt shed a hair before. it was noticeable.