What the hell is going on with replicel

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean this is a company that claimed it would start phase II 6 months ago. Any updates???

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on Shiseido, hurry up. We''re EAGER to give you our money.

I think at this point it's the Japanese health ministry that needs to hurry up and give them the go ahead.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, what was that histogen information you were holding out on??

Phase III trials are starting in July.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So they could come to market in 2017??

Likely 2018 according to a very recent conversation with Dr. Naughton.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
We must have a viable treatment/cure by 2018-2020.

A huge mistake that replicel is not a viable treatment already. Lives of many guys could have been improved :eek:nfire:.

Theodolite

Reaction score
Sorry for a little off topic, but I found a sentence of their web page:

Eventually, the follicles are no longer able to function properly and they completely disappear in men, though in women the follicles usually survive in their miniaturized state.

WTF? So what is the truth? Do they really disappear? I had an impression it's a myth..

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for a little off topic, but I found a sentence of their web page:

WTF? So what is the truth? Do they really disappear? I had an impression it's a myth..

No, that is not true. The follicles will remain there, it's just that they're very small.

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
Follica is the real deal. cross your fingers that it turns out to work and be available soon. cause if so - it sounds like a cure.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit worried we might be well into our 40s and still roaming forums looking for a solution.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hello Desmond,
Do you mind sharing (again?) what is your present Norwood and
how well has your treatment mitigated your male pattern baldness?
Thank You.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Hi desmond, hope i will be able to get your asnwer here. Do you get male pattern baldness itch? mine just resumes second day aftet taking 0.25 finasteride, i just don't get how 2 times should be enough. Anyways i'm 1,5 month into 0.25fin EOD and still shedding

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Desmond, did you take 0.25 twice a week from the beginning or have you lowered it throughout the years?

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi desmond, hope i will be able to get your asnwer here. Do you get male pattern baldness itch? mine just resumes second day aftet taking 0.25 finasteride, i just don't get how 2 times should be enough. Anyways i'm 1,5 month into 0.25fin EOD and still shedding

The first year it did a bit. After about a year my body had adjusted to it. I should say though, the day I'm due for taking it my scalp does itch a bit but no shedding so far.

I take it every Saturday morning and Wednesday night.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Desmond, did you take 0.25 twice a week from the beginning or have you lowered it throughout the years?

Yes from the beginning. I don't know if I can post this link here, but if the link didn't work, google "My Finasteride Story So far" and read my story on BTT. Microdosing is our only solution at this point unfortunately as much as I hate to say it. At least for another 2-3 years.

https://www.*********talk.com/threads/12698-My-Finasteride-Story-so-far...

inmyhead

Reaction score
The first year it did a bit. After about a year my body had adjusted to it. I should say though, the day I'm due for taking it my scalp does itch a bit but no shedding so far.

I take it every Saturday morning and Wednesday night.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yes from the beginning. I don't know if I can post this link here, but if the link didn't work, google "My Finasteride Story So far" and read my story on BTT. Microdosing is our only solution at this point unfortunately as much as I hate to say it. At least for another 2-3 years.

https://www.*********talk.com/threads/12698-My-Finasteride-Story-so-far...

btw, are you sure 0.25 is the best way to go?

http://s21.postimg.org/7xwy6cfuv/32210168_DHT_1.gif

You can see from the graph that 0.25 doesnt reduce that much DHT. With 0.25 mg it stays around 55, ng/dL, and with 0.5 it stays around 40 ng/dL. Quite a big difference IMO