sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't the manufacturer come here?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On his page there were no reviews. Nonetheless, I'm going to reach out to this guy to see if he can provide more information and reviews. It appears that he's from England.

Below is text that he sent to me last week. I don't know how he found my email.

When you lightly roll a Dermaroller over your scalp, the microscopic damage it causes to the skin provokes an invisible healing reaction in the epidermis. Proteins called 'growth factors' are released in order to signal to cells that new tissue needs to be generated to heal the wounds. That last bit is the key to increasing hair growth...

These growth factors are the same growth factors that make hair grow.

By gently microneedling the scalp, you are essentially boosting hair growth for free. It takes about one minute of your time to gently roll the Dermaroller over your scalp and this one minute provokes a reaction in your scalp, which results in your hair being intensely nourished.

But it can do much than this.

We can use this mechanism to generate thousands of completely new hair follicles. This is called "hair follicle neogenesis". It has been demonstrated and proven in multiple studies.

Scientists have experimented by microneedling the skin and applying various agents to the wounds.

I previously mentioned that Valproic acid and Sandalore were each shown to significantly increase hair growth.

The Growth Factors serum also contains 'velvet deer antler'. Velvet deer antler is extracted from velvety hairs that cover the antlers shed from male deer.

Male deer naturally shed their antlers. Farmers collect the antlers and the velvet is harvested.

This velvet is a potent source of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF1).

Scientists in China discovered that when velvet is applied to micro-wounds in the skin, it causes new hair to grow.

"In a study of wound-induced hair follicle neogenesis, velvet deer antler was applied to wounds and hair counts were taken on days 16, 32 and 40. The researchers revealed that “longer and more active new hair appeared around the healing wound of antler-treated skin”.

Source: Yang et al via PMC

Researchers have previously examined and compared balding scalps vs non-balding scalps and it was revealed that balding scalps contain lower IGF-1 levels than non-balding scalps.

"Accordingly, dermal papillary cells from balding scalp follicles were found to secrete significantly less IGF-1 than their counterparts from nonbalding scalp follicles."

Source: Center for Dermatology and Hair Diseases Professor Trüeb, Wallisellen, Switzerland

Since this discovery, several groups of scientists have successfully increased hair growth by increasing scalp IGF-1.

How to increase scalp IGF-1

Fortunately, there is a very very simple way to safely increase scalp IGF-1 -- simply apply the Growth Factors serum to your scalp twice per day.

The Growth Factors serum contains Velvet Deer Antler, Sandalore and Peppermint oil -- all of these ingredients have been shown to increase scalp IGF-1.

Hair regrowth in 12 months:

Get the Growth Factors serum

Available now. Very limited stock.

An ultra-potent hair growth stimulant featuring the cutting edge ingredients Sandalore and Valproic Acid, plus high strength Minoxidil and growth factors that have been shown to stimulate significant hair growth.

Frontal hair growth has been described as “remarkable”.

Order now

If you have any questions, please reply this email.

Have a great day!

Be good to everyone. Enjoy the moment. Say hello to an old friend. Do something that scares you.

All the best,

Chris
hairfollicleneogenesis.com

The Hair Follicle Neogenesis Method.
The only method in the world that can generate completely new hair follicles in the scalp.

Try it yourself and learn more at:
hairfollicleneogenesis.com

Last edited:

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is this guy doing, giving a kickback to everybody who shills for him? Everyone who posts about this stuff should receive a lifetime ban.

Stop being a mental case. Somehow you seem to think that you're very important – and you're not. You're not the owner of this forum. So piss off.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is this guy doing, giving a kickback to everybody who shills for him? Everyone who posts about this stuff should receive a lifetime ban.

Let's look at this quote of yours again. You said: Everyone who posts about this stuff should receive a lifetime ban.

A tad harsh – yes? You're angry and frustrated over the loss of your hair, and I get it. Every man on this forum feels the same way. And in spite of all the science we've yet to restore our hair. What has worked best for me is NGF and microneedling. It's a slow process, but the best thing I'm aware of. I'm getting a lot of hair on my temples, but the crown is a bit slower.

I first heard about minoxidil in 1987. A pharmacist friend crushed some minoxidil pills and it helped in keeping what I have, but I always had this chalky white stuff in my hair. Later, Dr. Lee in West Hollywood gave me some 15% minoxidil, did nothing to grow hair, and so he added Azelaic Acid, still did nothing, but I did keep what I had. This was around 1989.

In 1993 I was taking finasteride. Did nothing to grow hair, but I kept my existing hair. I used finasteride for about 25 years. What I didn't like was it feminized me a bit. Lost the hair on my legs and what little chest hair I used to have. Now that I'm on NGF I have no sides and my hair coming back along with the hair on my body.

I only come on this forum about once or twice a month, continuing to hope for the best. And so I don't have the time to view everything on this forum. When I see something that's interesting I usually bring it to this forum to create a conversation, but I will not be bullied by people who appear to think that they're capable of judging me. But I tell you what. When you're perfect, you can judge me.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's look at this quote of yours again. You said: Everyone who posts about this stuff should receive a lifetime ban.

A tad harsh – yes? You're angry and frustrated over the loss of your hair, and I get it. Every man on this forum feels the same way. And in spite of all the science we've yet to restore our hair. What has worked best for me is NGF and microneedling. It's a slow process, but the best thing I'm aware of. I'm getting a lot of hair on my temples, but the crown is a bit slower.

I first heard about minoxidil in 1987. A pharmacist friend crushed some minoxidil pills and it helped in keeping what I have, but I always had this chalky white stuff in my hair. Later, Dr. Lee in West Hollywood gave me some 15% minoxidil, did nothing to grow hair, and so he added Azelaic Acid, still did nothing, but I did keep what I had. This was around 1989.

In 1993 I was taking finasteride. Did nothing to grow hair, but I kept my existing hair. I used finasteride for about 25 years. What I didn't like was it feminized me a bit. Lost the hair on my legs and what little chest hair I used to have. Now that I'm on NGF I have no sides and my hair coming back along with the hair on my body.

I only come on this forum about once or twice a month, continuing to hope for the best. And so I don't have the time to view everything on this forum. When I see something that's interesting I usually bring it to this forum to create a conversation, but I will not be bullied by people who appear to think that they're capable of judging me. But I tell you what. When you're perfect, you can judge me.

Why did you take finasteride if minoxidil halted your hair loss?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you take finasteride if minoxidil halted your hair loss?

Because I wanted to see if Finasteride worked better than Minoxidil. I experienced shedding a few times each year. So I went off of minoxidil and took Finasteride, but it was the same-old same-old. There was no reason to be using both at the same time.

Over time I've used PRP to grow hair, Dutas – which gave me a racing heart, also had a hair transplant, and a few other things that I've forgotten.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I wanted to see if Finasteride worked better than Minoxidil. I experienced shedding a few times each year. So I went off of minoxidil and took Finasteride, but it was the same-old same-old. There was no reason to be using both at the same time.

Over time I've used PRP to grow hair, Dutas – which gave me a racing heart, also had a hair transplant, and a few other things that I've forgotten.

You are on minoxidil only?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You used minoxidil for 6 years... And then stopped and switched to finasteride? And you didn't lose noticeable ground? Either minoxidil did nothing for you or you weren't really losing hair to begin with.

That aside, I think the guy who started this business is a dick. He's making grandiose and misleading claims by loosely taking ideas from Follica's research and using shady tactics to lure desperate people in just like every other snake-oil peddling piece of garbage. Might it work better than minoxidil alone with microneedling? Who the f*** knows but it's not something he's allowed to claim in order to sell his sh*t.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally don't care anymore if naive people are falling into these lame tactics to get to spend 6 months of hard earned cash and discover that crap doesn't work at the end. Please be my guest being a sucker and while at it go tattoo yourself a big L standing for loser on your balding forehead. it could have been me when 1 year ago I freaked out after watching myself in a mirror after I had done a buzz cut. I totally panicked and bought tons of remedies that ended up in the garbage can. Then I found folks like @bridgeburn and @pegasus2 on this forum who took a drastic strategy to fight this battle without trying to induce people like myself in scams. So when I see this guy scamming the forum to make a buck on desperate folks I can relate to, it makes me want to vomit on the whole human species.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

So you basically did everything wrong till now and you never learned anything from your failures and now we see you posting on a thread for a scamny product? Wow...

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
The problem is that every new post about this product = at least 20-50 new costumers.
Most people that come here don't reply and don't even have a user.
Many of them are new to this, they see something new and they jump on it.
There are 912 views right now with like 5 people that actually replied.
The owner knows that there's no such thing as bad publicity, especially when the target audience is desperate.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you basically did everything wrong till now and you never learned anything from your failures and now we see you posting on a thread for a scamny product? Wow...

I think Difool is a name that suits you. I simply asked the question of whether or not if this is legit. That's what the conversation was about. At no time did I endorse this product. You seem to think you're smarter than you are. You need to get off this forum and perhaps get out in the world and have a life. You have close to 900 messages just over a period of a year, and yet here you are obsessing on a forum and judging people.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing my stats to my attention. Yes I like helping people. So what? And it's funny you are telling me that I consider myself smarter than you think since you are the one asking if this stuff is legit. You have strange ways to demonstrate your intelligence by asking stupid questions.

Curious to find out if you had an hair transplant, why are you still roaming this forum? Didn't that achieve your goals?

Last edited: