What the heck is going on regarding Dr. Nigam (aided by Roland Lauster?)

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
On H'site, most of the top threads on the stem cell hair transplants forum are about Dr. Nigam. The guy is very confusing as he says highly intelligent stuff a lot of the time, but also seems like a con artist when it comes to his other areas of interest such as weight loss and bio fibers plus the fact that his website used photos from other sites it seems.

Dr. Nigam posted a photo of him with Dr. Roland Lauster and some other famous hair cloning/multiplication research person from Europe, and that has given him more credibility over on H'site.

What do you guys think? Is Dr. Nigam basically using European technologies without testing because he is in India? Has Dr. Lauster helped him in any way to speed up this process?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Well...from his mouth -- 50% see an excellent result....30% see something and 20% see nothing....so you have a 1-in-2 chance.....I would give it a shot on my crown, for sure -- what the hell...I just don't want to go to that stinking rotten country...

He is claiming that by 2017, his lab or someone else's will have this licked giving at least 90% success rate....

Seem's pretty convincing...There definately onto something....I guess I can be bald for a few years...