What the heck is going on here?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What up All,

What is going on here? There seems to be an increase in posts that are completely irrelevant to hair loss. There is a lot of good advice on this forum, but it is all being tainted with negativity and ignorance. I know that a lot of post about hair loss can be redundant, but at least they are about hair loss and not about "how Merk is trying to rip us all off" or "how niggers are less intelligent." Please, lets keep this clean and informative to all of us who are looking for advice and try to learn from the experience of others.

Thanks,
Tony

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Brasil: Judging by your post it's obvious that you haven't been here very long. This site consistently keep's its topics to hairloss more then any other site I've been too yet. That one post's regarding black men has no place anywhere in this world but other then that I can't say that I've ever once thought that the topics stray too much from hairloss, other then when people criticize FDD. (Which is pretty difficult to refrain from sometimes)

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some levity is a good thing. Its good to have the occasional off topic post here in the main discussion forum so we can relate to eachother in other ways. Hairloss is an unfortunate subject so its nice to lighten the mood here and there.

That being said, there is certainly no need for negative, hatefull threads.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Aaah, those crazy kids nowadays. Just wait until some of these once 'crazy' posters hits post 600 and month 7. At that point, they'll be just as dour as we are....

It's a generational thang. Gotta keep the family goin'...