what system is this?

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the base is a polyskin base,i have been researching bases for a while and this might be the most undetectable durable base out there in the market right now,my first hair system was made out of french lace and when the hair fell out from the hairpiece the lace was really noticeable,i am glad I didnt take hair wearing too seriously for my first hair piece.
I think I will get most things right the second time around.
I am currently looking at the TL 400 and it looks promising, if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Reaction score
scorpiolove74 said:
I think the base is a polyskin base,i have been researching bases for a while and this might be the most undetectable durable base out there in the market right now,my first hair system was made out of french lace and when the hair fell out from the hairpiece the lace was really noticeable,i am glad I didnt take hair wearing too seriously for my first hair piece.
I think I will get most things right the second time around.
I am currently looking at the TL 400 and it looks promising, if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

I googled the poly skin one and a few users had written reviews on other forums, they where mostly satisfied with it but they thought it was too warm and not good for summers, however no one says it better than swiss lace, the guy who wrote the review said its not as good as the swiss one and he was going to order swiss laces instead.

teddygoray

Reaction score
Lace is high maintance i use a poly skin system and its great then yet again not good when doing physical or gym..its easy to take off and clean. Ive got a new lace unit needs a cutt in.