What surgeon to go for in Turkey?

TFM

Reaction score
Considerng a guy called dr. Ahmed Altan (transest hair clinic), could only find one review. Of the clinics in Turkey I've contacted he's basicly the only one that hasn't send generic
auto-replies to my emails, his English is excellent as well.

Price is very low, altough it's one of the best rated FUE clinics on whatclinic.com (yes I know they only post positive reviews and a semi-dodgy site) but mostly find positives ones over at RealSelf as well. I realize it's gamle but at the same time, paying much for FUE doesn't seem to be a safe bet either these days. Also, a lot of bad reviews seems to be more related to the clinics themselves, rather than the outcome of the surgery.

I'll probably go with this guy unless I get a better recommendation. Thanks

edit:my keyboard is FUBAR, ignore my grammar

TowerT

Reaction score
I'm very interested in the Turkey doctors too. An in dept analysis of the competition would be really useful I feel

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
FUE prices in Turkey are low because doctors don't do a lot of your surgery... they have low-paid medical techs do most of it.

That's true in the US though, too (the medical techs part -- not the low prices part).

Balding_young

My Regimen
Reaction score
Considerng a guy called dr. Ahmed Altan (transest hair clinic), could only find one review. Of the clinics in Turkey I've contacted he's basicly the only one that hasn't send generic

Price is very low, altough it's one of the best rated FUE clinics on whatclinic.com (yes I know they only post positive reviews and a semi-dodgy site) but mostly find positives ones over at RealSelf as well. I realize it's gamle but at the same time, paying much for FUE doesn't seem to be a safe bet either these days. Also, a lot of bad reviews seems to be more related to the clinics themselves, rather than the outcome of the surgery.

Did you go with him in end? What was the result?

John77

My Regimen
Reaction score

Go to longevita, I’ve

Go and use longevita I’ve used them there brilliant.