What studies do we know about hyperbaric air and stem cells?

CCS

Reaction score
Some people posted that sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber causes stem cells to be released and repair stuff. I also heard it gets more oxygen into the blood, but I don't believe that since hemoglobin can only hold so much and any extra can cause oxygen poisoning, I think. I think you just get more nitrogen into the blood, if anything.

As for the extra stem cells, if that is true, I wonder if the body just releases more, or if it does so in response to new damage being caused since our body is not used to that pressure level.

The tanks are expensive, and I wonder why I have not heard more press about them if they work.

I'm thinking of building my own to save money. I'm hoping stem cells will repair my joints. What do you guys think? Scam? Promising? Please provide links if you can, but all comments are welcome.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
CCS said:
Some people posted that sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber causes stem cells to be released and repair stuff. I also heard it gets more oxygen into the blood, but I don't believe that since hemoglobin can only hold so much and any extra can cause oxygen poisoning, I think. I think you just get more nitrogen into the blood, if anything.

As for the extra stem cells, if that is true, I wonder if the body just releases more, or if it does so in response to new damage being caused since our body is not used to that pressure level.

The tanks are expensive, and I wonder why I have not heard more press about them if they work.

I'm thinking of building my own to save money. I'm hoping stem cells will repair my joints. What do you guys think? Scam? Promising? Please provide links if you can, but all comments are welcome.

HB chamber works by boostin oxygen in your body.. oxygen boost nitric oxide synthase in the bone marrow.. releasing a shitload of stem cells.. I have studies on my laptop.. I am at work right now.. This is why Hairloss is related to a shitload of problems like diabetes, artheoclerosis, hypothyroidism... They all have low count of stem in circulation which = endothelial dysfunction...