What struggles are you going through right now?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the hairloss is just one of the triggers.

I was already depressed and suicidal before hairloss. Now it's just one more reason.
not sure why i deserve a dislike, i wasnt talking to op, i was talking specifically to blueyclone and not the op. He wants to kill himself because of his hair, he hasnt said anything about being depressed before his hair started going downhill, he actually said he was quite happy and very healthy and active and so on

Last edited:

Paulito9x9

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to kill my self, I can’t live with the constant shedding. I’ve tried just about everything.
Mate, I know you’ve heard it a thousand times but hair is really not worth your life. It would do you some good to get a perspective on things. Let’s be honest, the reason why we care is women for the most part. While baldness may disqualify you from the shallow world of online dating it does not disqualify you from dating period. Please do NOT kill yourself. I’d also recommend seeing a therapist.

SilantKiller

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about Hair fibers? has anyone tried them?
It seems only stay on until you wash your hair so its like gel or wax. Just wondering how natural it will look, if people will notice if i'm using fibers :/

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I also have a thinned donor and two transplant doctors have advised me to wait for getting a transplant and that my case would be tricky. It sucks, at least if my donor was thick I could solve my problem pretty easily.

I have a few more consultations and I'm hoping that the one with Dr. Zarev will go well, because if anyone in the world can maximize hair transplant results, I think it is him.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also have a thinned donor and two transplant doctors have advised me to wait for getting a transplant and that my case would be tricky. It sucks, at least if my donor was thick I could solve my problem pretty easily.

I have a few more consultations and I'm hoping that the one with Dr. Zarev will go well, because if anyone in the world can maximize hair transplant results, I think it is him.
Sorry to know that man. Have you checked Eugenix too?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Sorry to know that man. Have you checked Eugenix too?
I have not, but I have eyes and can see my own donor up close in the mirror. It is certainly not as dense as it was unfortunately, but I still think that as long as I stay on finasteride, I still have hope.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
25 yo, mild recession. Just dealing with some anxiety right now. I think I would probably be either a NW1.5 or NW2. I have been on finasteride for 4 years now, mostly as a precaution, no sides. I lost my juvenile hairline very quickly in high school, and after having a scare from a bad haircut at 21, I decided I didn’t want to take any chances. I have retained my matured hairline so far.

I decided to experiment on myself with minoxidil and a dermapen just to see if I could maybe regrow my juvenile hairline. I had some mild regrowth, but it was in that in-between stage where it looks kind of sickly. I didn’t like how it looked, so I discontinued it several months ago. It’s not really a “struggle” because I know I will still have my hairline from before the experiment, but there’s still something extremely unnerving about watching the partially regrown part die again. My worries are pretty insignificant compared to what most of you guys deal with, but I think about it every time I look in a mirror.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
25 yo, mild recession. Just dealing with some anxiety right now. I think I would probably be either a NW1.5 or NW2. I have been on finasteride for 4 years now, mostly as a precaution, no sides. I lost my juvenile hairline very quickly in high school, and after having a scare from a bad haircut at 21, I decided I didn’t want to take any chances. I have retained my matured hairline so far.

I decided to experiment on myself with minoxidil and a dermapen just to see if I could maybe regrow my juvenile hairline. I had some mild regrowth, but it was in that in-between stage where it looks kind of sickly. I didn’t like how it looked, so I discontinued it several months ago. It’s not really a “struggle” because I know I will still have my hairline from before the experiment, but there’s still something extremely unnerving about watching the partially regrown part die again. My worries are pretty insignificant compared to what most of you guys deal with, but I think about it every time I look in a mirror.

I feel you dude. Even a mature hairline can change our looks, specially when you a young face. I thought guys who did hair transplant to recreate their juvenile hairlines were obssessive, but now I understand them. I lost my young face in a matter of weeks after my juvenile temples were gone.

jazz1

Reaction score
Thank you, will do more research on these 2 but I'm scared to try because of the potential side effects =.=

Have you tried any of them?

BIG 3?

BIG3 =

Finasteride
Minoxidil
Ketaconazole