What Speed Setting To Use For Dr Pen?

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About to hit 3rd month of derma rolling with a 1.5mm zgts from ebay and saw decent results already so decided to step my game up.

Bought a dr. Pen ultima a6 and a bunch of 12 needle packs. What speed setting are people using for this thing?

It came earlier than expected, I just rolled on Tuesday, so using this time to finish my research on it. I'm planning on using 1.5mm for most areas and 2.0mm for a spot near crown that didn't show any progress off 1.5mm rolling.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About to hit 3rd month of derma rolling with a 1.5mm zgts from ebay and saw decent results already so decided to step my game up.

Bought a dr. Pen ultima a6 and a bunch of 12 needle packs. What speed setting are people using for this thing?

It came earlier than expected, I just rolled on Tuesday, so using this time to finish my research on it. I'm planning on using 1.5mm for most areas and 2.0mm for a spot near crown that didn't show any progress off 1.5mm rolling.
I searched too much and found 1.5 is good,
Someone told use 2mm+ minoxidil and saw great results,
I think your device have 5 speed i think 3 is good, and please share me your results and i will share that.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And i have a question?
Why uou use proscar(finasteide) but you don’t use minoxidil?
I’m 22 and i saved my hairs for 4 years with minoxidil but now it don’t answer like before and i added finastride1 for 5 month and microneedling for 2 weeks but nothing wasn’t like minoxidil.(i still use that)

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And i have a question?
Why uou use proscar(finasteide) but you don’t use minoxidil?
I’m 22 and i saved my hairs for 4 years with minoxidil but now it don’t answer like before and i added finastride1 for 5 month and microneedling for 2 weeks but nothing wasn’t like minoxidil.(i still use that)

I use oral minoxidil, goes by loniten and lonitab. Tried topical for a while and only saw minimal benefits.