What should I do?

idontevensteven

Reaction score
Hey guys had a hair system for about 2 months now looks great told a few people no biggie girlfriend loves it if you're reading this just do it
my hair system looks okay but its lightened up a bit.and you could tell it was a wig if you knew what you were looking for and it feel off or something (it never has)
but I'm just worried because its a bit old and the hairs not fresh (chinese system good but cheap)
Do you guys either know of any systems that last 6 months? also should i dye my hair? Is there a chance I could destroy the system?
My new system was a bit off so its currently being sent back with a hair sample probs be another 2 weeks.
Also I get a bit of hair coming out of the system whenever i remove tape its fine but I'm guessing the lace is cheap or something cant tell when its dry.
Also finally I want to get into glue I have an oily head so tape works for like 4 days tops just unlucky i think what do you need for lace glue?
I'm guessing solvent glue and cleaner? Does anyone know where to go for that cheap?

shookwun

Reaction score
De-tangling product once you get out of the shower. Gently comb it through. Blow dry, and then follow up with a leave in conditioner.

Colored systems require a color maintaining shampoo.

The leave in conditioner should prevent oxidation from the UV rays.

Head over to Hair Direct for all this.

If you dye it yourself, could potentially stain the base. id very vigilant on something like this if you don't have s spare. Maybe go to a salon?

Acquire some blending sheers, and make sure your system comes a bit longer then intended so you can match your own bio hair as you go along.

leave your system in the adhesive remover solvent longer then you typically do to prevent hairs from going under the base.

Hair direct for all products