What Should I Do With This?? (pics Included)

Jim-101

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Generally looking for some advice on what to do next. Basically I have noticed my hair thinning for the last say 3 years, however recently it seems to have taken a major turn for the worse, out of nowhere!

Anyways, I have shaved my hair down shorter than it used to be to a number 8 on top and a 3 on the sides to get used to the idea of shorter hair and to stop it looking like I was trying to have a comb over! This has worked for a couple of months but now I am noticing may hair seems to be getting worse and worse.

I've attached a couple of pics to show how it is looking at the moment, and there is a lot of scalp on display - the joys of diffuse thinning. Generally I can cover this up with believe it or not, brown dry shampoo.. it acts almost like toppik and fills in the gaps pretty nicely - you would be surprised with the results, all for only £1.50 per can. I am accepting that my days of doing this may be numbered as my hair loss seems to be rapidly increasing of late.

My question now is, what to do next - should I shave this down? Possibly to this sort of length - or is this going to highlight the problem further?:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagen...family-car-crash/0-131-890/shayne-ward--z.jpg

For the record, I am not on minoxidil and have no interest in finasteride as for me, the cons dont appear to be worth the risk

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 503
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 486
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 477
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 497

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of guys on here who regret not having started treatment sooner. Myself included.

Do what you have to do NOW. Shave your head to see if you can live with it, or get on treatment ASAP.

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of guys on here who regret not having started treatment sooner. Myself included.

Do what you have to do NOW. Shave your head to see if you can live with it, or get on treatment ASAP.
What treatment exactly?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Generally looking for some advice on what to do next. Basically I have noticed my hair thinning for the last say 3 years, however recently it seems to have taken a major turn for the worse, out of nowhere!

Anyways, I have shaved my hair down shorter than it used to be to a number 8 on top and a 3 on the sides to get used to the idea of shorter hair and to stop it looking like I was trying to have a comb over! This has worked for a couple of months but now I am noticing may hair seems to be getting worse and worse.

I've attached a couple of pics to show how it is looking at the moment, and there is a lot of scalp on display - the joys of diffuse thinning. Generally I can cover this up with believe it or not, brown dry shampoo.. it acts almost like toppik and fills in the gaps pretty nicely - you would be surprised with the results, all for only £1.50 per can. I am accepting that my days of doing this may be numbered as my hair loss seems to be rapidly increasing of late.

My question now is, what to do next - should I shave this down? Possibly to this sort of length - or is this going to highlight the problem further?:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagen...family-car-crash/0-131-890/shayne-ward--z.jpg

For the record, I am not on minoxidil and have no interest in finasteride as for me, the cons dont appear to be worth the risk

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

holy f***, like looking in a mirror. I will be where you're at in a year, if not less. Grow it out and have a ridiculous comb over, or shave it shorter and look bald. f*****g torture either way. so sorry man.