What Should I Do? Should I Just Buzz My Hair?

Buzz it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Noah_s37

My Regimen
Reaction score
7E0F8BFC-C7C8-4C70-923D-CFE9488087B9.jpeg
88A3500D-146E-414A-9F25-1EC3CED17A3C.jpeg
6518D5DE-846D-45E5-94BA-DE254B37B8FF.jpeg

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes like eveno said, completely bald in 1-2 years max. Just shave it bro.

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao yeh shave it mate. You’re a Norwood 0.5 so yeh I’d shave it if I was you

DanielinDeniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say your trolling attempt failed man! you seriously need to consider medication or be ready to shave it off in coming years...

Noah_s37

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro what you talking about? You have plenty of hair and plenty of options! Why depress others lel?

My bad. Im not trying to troll or make others feel bad. Just not sure if i should try to get on propecia for it or just say f*** it and buzz my hair. I went to the doctor & she said i could try rogaine but from what ive seen on here it doesnt Help for hair loss, just for regrowth. Not sure if i should ask the doctor specifically for propecia?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My bad. Im not trying to troll or make others feel bad. Just not sure if i should try to get on propecia for it or just say f*** it and buzz my hair. I went to the doctor & she said i could try rogaine but from what ive seen on here it doesnt Help for hair loss, just for regrowth. Not sure if i should ask the doctor specifically for propecia?
Bro why not try propecia? Study up and make the informed decision ignoring irrational fears. IfI you want test your blood, hormones and sperm to get a good baseline bro and you should be set and able to monitor things.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you should ve started propecia 2 norwoods ago , now it wont help

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're an NW1, which is desirable for many. Why would you 'buzz' your hair? What you should really be doing is re-evaluating why you're on this website, and why you find your hairs condition as a concern.

Noah_s37

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're an NW1, which is desirable for many. Why would you 'buzz' your hair? What you should really be doing is re-evaluating why you're on this website, and why you find your hairs condition as a concern.

Well i thought someone on here might have some useful advice for me. Like @Long John Silver did. Im 22 & my dad isnt bald so its a bit concerning to me that im getting a bald spot and my hairline is receding already. Both of those count as hairloss, my doctor said i have hairloss. Seems like a pretty good reason for me to be on a hair loss website?