What Should Be My Next Move? Transplant Question

Hajo1992

Reaction score
Heya guys,

I've told my story many times before on this forum but I need some help again ;)

Full story + pics here: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-july-transplant-regimen.100570/#post-1357850

Hair loss has progressed a bit further but not that visually much.

So, I've started using the Belgravia Minoxidil last August/september. I use the 12,5% minoxidil + AA at night and the 5% MPG liquid in the morning. More info here: http://www.beIgraviacentre.com/minoxidil/
I've kinda started using a bit less since I haven't seen much difference or stabilisation since I've started using it.
Biggest reason being the major ichiness which forced me to use it less frequently.

So I contacted the clinic I went to the last 2 times for another consult. I'm just not sure they can give me the density that I want. They said they would probably go for another 2000 grafts with my situation. I would have a total of 7000 grafts then. Basically now 95% of the hairs on my head are transplants lacking in density imo.

I'm kinda looking for this result:
I know this was shot from all the right angles but something in this direction will make me really happy.

What do you guys advise for me? Go for the transplant? Consider PRP? Another Clinic?

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You might consider having a testosterone and DHT blood test and go on finasteride to stop the hair loss, then consider having a transplant after it has stablilized.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heya guys,

I've told my story many times before on this forum but I need some help again ;)

Full story + pics here: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-july-transplant-regimen.100570/#post-1357850

Hair loss has progressed a bit further but not that visually much.

So, I've started using the Belgravia Minoxidil last August/september. I use the 12,5% minoxidil + AA at night and the 5% MPG liquid in the morning. More info here: http://www.beIgraviacentre.com/minoxidil/
I've kinda started using a bit less since I haven't seen much difference or stabilisation since I've started using it.
Biggest reason being the major ichiness which forced me to use it less frequently.

So I contacted the clinic I went to the last 2 times for another consult. I'm just not sure they can give me the density that I want. They said they would probably go for another 2000 grafts with my situation. I would have a total of 7000 grafts then. Basically now 95% of the hairs on my head are transplants lacking in density imo.

I'm kinda looking for this result:
I know this was shot from all the right angles but something in this direction will make me really happy.

What do you guys advise for me? Go for the transplant? Consider PRP? Another Clinic?

Stop going to shitty clinics which was your original mistake when you pissed 5000 grafts down the drain. If you had the money you might want to consider Dr. Umar and mix in beard hair in with any remaining spare donor area. PRP won't fix anything. SMP to create the illusion of density along with body hair and your remaining scalp hair is probably the only real solution remaining.

Hajo1992

Reaction score
so no result with minoxidil for you ?

Not much really!

Stop going to shitty clinics which was your original mistake when you pissed 5000 grafts down the drain. If you had the money you might want to consider Dr. Umar and mix in beard hair in with any remaining spare donor area. PRP won't fix anything. SMP to create the illusion of density along with body hair and your remaining scalp hair is probably the only real solution remaining.

The clinic I went to had high standards and has a seal of approval from a Dutch agency that checks for good quality. Scroll through the results. http://www.kliniekveldhoven.nl/haartransplantatie/fue/

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also you can check hairestorationetwork for more transplant results

Hajo1992

Reaction score
Seals of approval mean jack sh*t mate. So naive. Find a doctor that is respected on these forums before you waste your money.

They're also tied to ISHRS. So I don't know which other clinic I should go for mate.... Don't know why you're so agressive.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're also tied to ISHRS. So I don't know which other clinic I should go for mate.... Don't know why you're so agressive.

ISHRS also has plenty of garbage, no nothing surgeons listed. These stupid certifications are completely meaningless, Hakan ********* is still listened on the IAHRS website (which is considered more stringent than ISHRS) and he's butchered hundreds of people. The ISHRS allows ANY doctor, good or bad.

All I'm saying is that you should pay attention to experiences and forum information,it's a hell of a lot more important than a bunch of certifications. Just think for a moment, do you not think that it sounds a little ridiculous you're considering going back to a clinic that did a sh*t job twice already? It's COMPLETELY idiotic.