What shampoo do you use to clean rogain off?

mutantnilio

Reaction score
On the rogain instruction - it is written to clean off rogain with a Mild shampoo.

What do you use?

I have noticed only water does not help cleaning off. But i am also concerned about using a Shampoo 2 times a day - this shampoo has to be harmless.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
you don't have to shampoo twice per day. once is plenty. any shampoo will work at removing whatever minoxidil residue is left on the scalp.

G

Yes, a Mild Shampoo
I use Johnson Baby, it's cheap and very delicate (the last version)
Check in the ingredients, if the second name of the list is: Coco-Glucoside, it is great and buy it

G

not, i can remove
but if u are ok to wash your hair every 3 days, it's not a problem
I must wash every day

G

if i don't wash my hair every day (or maximum every 2 days) i have sh*t in the head...lucky u
but remember that above a clean head, the lotions penetrate better

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no reason to remove it. It wont alter your growth in anyway. The foam stays in and acts like a styling aid, almost mimics mouse (moose???)

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kiffa said:
if i don't wash my hair every day (or maximum every 2 days) i have $#iT in the head...lucky u
but remember that above a clean head, the lotions penetrate better

Would have something to do with your hair type? Did you have to do that before treating male pattern baldness?

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
I think we should all use T/SAL or some other form of salycylic acid shampoo at least once a week to clean the goo off we put on our scalp.

haha, "goo" makes it sound so gross! :x