What product may be similar in results of applying to minoxidil?

MarekTH

Reaction score
What product may be similar in results of applying one or better then Minoxidil ? - I don't want to begin play with minoxidil.

Thanks in advance

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
propecia ?

but i believe propecia is more of keeping your hair and not regrowing, minoxidil is mainly a product on regrowing hair, im on 6th month mark and i havent seen any results.

MarekTH

Reaction score
I don't want to use propecia, finasteryd, minoxidil - (side effects)
I am looking for alternatives.

MarekTH

Reaction score
Thank you
I thought about it, but I gave up this choice too from some reasons - now I don't even remember why. .

Stingray

Reaction score
Side effects are quite rare, and ALMOST (read: not always) invariably reversible in the event they occur. Alternatives exist, but they aren't necessarily a GOOD alternative. I've heard that L-Arginine can have a similar effect, but this is all speculation from internet alchemists. The only PROVEN treatments are Minoxidil and Finasteride in the hair loss battlegrounds.

Topical spironolactone might be able to help you, but it's inconvenient to apply, and has a way of turning your pillow different colors and making it smell kinda funky. Copper peptide topical lotions might help as well.

I don't advocate any of these however. I'm a religious man, but I prefer science over faith in the medicinal area.

Good luck to you though.

MarekTH

Reaction score
I wonder which Minoxidil 5% is the most delicate for skin ?......

MarekTH

Reaction score
What do You mean by above post ??? :roll:
I regullary use EmuOil