What Oral Treatment Could I Combine With Seti

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Planning on combining Seti with sth else, topicals are out of the window though, because I wear a system.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need a stimulant since seti is PGD2 inhibitor.

Ideal would be topical PGE2 but since you can't go this way I propose two solutions:

1) Hardcore: oral minoxidil
2) Softcore: oral castor oil

ohh ! i didnt even know people takes castor oil orally for hair loss :S

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude hahahaha you still taking it ?

My anecdotal insight is that it gives similar results to biotin, promotes faster hair growth and slightly improves appearance of hair. I used to take 3-5ml daily and I've also used it topically with DMSO. I think it's somewhat beneficial but I needed to regrow and it wasn't doing enough for me, real PGE2 is a different story.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My anecdotal insight is that it gives similar results to biotin, promotes faster hair growth and slightly improves appearance of hair. I used to take 3-5ml daily and I've also used it topically with DMSO. I think it's somewhat beneficial but I needed to regrow and it wasn't doing enough for me, real PGE2 is a different story.

because i still have a almost full castor oil bottle at home, i tried to use it topically but it mades my hair so fuckin greasy (starting with my already oily scalp..)

but i just read it can be use at a laxative... kinda scary hahaha