What Norwood Would You Say This Is?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got badly minaturized hair on my hairline. In the sun, I'm a Norwood 4 I think... but in dimmer lights it gets better.

I've completed 12 full months on finasteride this week. I'm hoping for more progress... but what do you guys think of now?
webcam-toy-photo14.jpg

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I realize the pic isn't very clear, adding more here.
webcam-toy-photo6.jpg webcam-toy-photo7.jpg webcam-toy-photo8.jpg

And here's baseline from a year ago:
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg webcam-toy-photo2.jpg

E-ZEE

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks almost identical to mine when I shave my head. I guess like diffuse 3 maybe 4. Its hard to tell when it diffuses like that. Did propecia do anything for you? and any sides?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Norwood 2.5.. your hair would look better grown out since you're forelock is dense as fk

Sam227

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you serious? Or just trolling me?
You're closer to nw3 actually than nw2. The temples are very thin and vertex has diffused too. The island is pretty thick though. Try growing it out. It might look good

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks almost identical to mine when I shave my head. I guess like diffuse 3 maybe 4. Its hard to tell when it diffuses like that. Did propecia do anything for you? and any sides?
Nope. Don't know if it's maintaining even. Baseline pics above. You tell me.

Norwood 2.5.. your hair would look better grown out since you're forelock is dense as fk
No it wouldn't exactly because forelock is dense as fk.
Dude.... someone says 2.5, someone says 3.5, 4. WTF?

I just hope to be able to look good shaved with a decent hairline

Last edited:

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW.... about finasteride. Is it going to "prevent further miniaturization" or is it going to "thicken miniaturized areas" or is it just a nice big "we don't know"?

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 3.5 and diffuse thinning. Finasteride+minoxidil for maintenance and hair thickening and hair transplant if u want the original hairline.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, I don't care about original hairline. I'm sure I'd be happy with thickening. Come on dude.... 3.5?? Are the pics that hopeless?