What Norwood Level Am I? And Med Advice | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

What Norwood Level Am I? And Med Advice

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Cloyphish, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Cloyphish

Cloyphish New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi all,

New here and the inevitable is becoming clearer and clearer. I believe I may be Norwood 3 but please see attached photos. Just cut my hair so of course the recession is much clearer.

Meds advice: I was on propacia in the past, and saw a tiny bit of success in the small amount of time. I had some less than desirable symptoms,

- Pain will ejaculating was the main one.

I’m willing to put up with the above, but a couple of years ago I got Gynacomastia surgery (non propacia related). I’m worried about this returning, and of course there’s no way of knowing, but I did read that it’s a hormone balancing game and making sure that estrogen levels do not exceed a certain amount.

Anyway, I guess I’m looking for thoughts on how far I am, and some first hand experiences again with propacia, especially where gynecomastia is involved. I’m willing to risk any symptom but scared of gynecomastia - I’m happy to put any nutrition, exercise, and hormone monitoring program in place so that I can successfully retain my hair and not grow boobs.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Cloyphish

Cloyphish New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Also, I wanted to clarify: Nutrition and Exercise regimes are anticipated to be for maintaining correct testosterone balance rather than thinking proper nutrition and exercise will combat the development of gynecomastia alone (as we know it’s not fat) without reference to hormone levels