What Norwood is this?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5, but 2.5 on the way :jump:

jackaly

Reaction score
its not thinning into a Norwood 1.5 its recovering from a Norwood 2 

That makes sense too. if the thinner hairs would be fuller then you'd be a nw1 at least. I wouldn't say you looked like a nw2 though, the area that's thinner looks more like the 1.5 area. But it's a matter of opinion and perspective, the Norwood scale isn't exactly accurate.

BackSoThickHoesWantTheTip

Established Member
Reaction score
That makes sense too. if the thinner hairs would be fuller then you'd be a nw1 at least. I wouldn't say you looked like a nw2 though, the area that's thinner looks more like the 1.5 area. But it's a matter of opinion and perspective, the Norwood scale isn't exactly accurate.

http://postimg.org/gallery/cxaxqoig/

this was when my hair was at its worse, especially the right temple. now you might think thats not too bad, but it is when you keep in mind that im only 18.

g.i joey

Reaction score
as dench would say; time for a wig, spironolactone, dutasteride, estrogen and castration. good luck brah....

no but sriously, with those thin hairs id label you a clean nw1, if those thing hairs were missing or are going then definitely nw2

BackSoThickHoesWantTheTip

Established Member
Reaction score
as dench would say; time for a wig, spironolactone, dutasteride, estrogen and castration. good luck brah....

no but sriously, with those thin hairs id label you a clean nw1, if those thing hairs were missing or are going then definitely nw2
funny that you say that, i was gonna make a post asking if those small hairs even make a diference, cosmetic wise, i guess they do. Looks like rogain foam has been doing something.

shookwun

Reaction score
a NW2 diffuse.

consider yourself lucky to have your temple points still intact. helps pull off the look once yours temples goes south