what Norwood am i? please tell me PICS!!

templemonk

Established Member
Reaction score
please take a look at photos and tell me what Norwood i am. and also, am i losing hair in the crown area?? i thought my hairline was receding but now im tripping about my crown too... :( please help.

Attachments

• IMG_0677.JPG
    IMG_0677.JPG
    835.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0664.JPG
    IMG_0664.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0665.JPG
    IMG_0665.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 139

jeffsss

Reaction score
You can't be serious.. .
Your hair is thick everywhere. why do you think you're losing it? a lot come out in the shower? tender scalp?

if not, your worrying over nothing.

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you start another thread and say you were on the big three aswell?

Perhaps you feel you need to take pre-emptive measures, but honestly, you're 25! Your hair looks great man, stop worrying over nothing.

You may have a small bit of recession in the front, but if you are on the big 3, what else can you do.

beaner

Reaction score
You do have miniaturized hair on your hair line, but the rest looks great. It's probably your mature hairline developing---you're not going to keep that gradeschool hairline forever no matter what you do.

I can't even classify your Norwood since your hair appears perfect to the casual observer.

templemonk

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for your input guys..
what makes it clear that i have hairloss is because my temple area is super thin, and the hairline is UNEVEN! the right side is about 2 centimeters up compare to the leftside. also, when i style my hair no hairs fall out from the top area. even if i try to pull it, not a single hair comes out. but when i style my front/temple area, i see about 10 hairs in hands just by touching them softly. anyhow, i understand that many of you folks here have developed into later stage of male pattern baldness and my situation doesnt seem as serious. i hope beaner is right, but my father and grand father reached NW5 at the age of 40.

i have a question tho. can someone please explain?
when my hair falls out, i notice there are two kinds.
one with smooth end ( i can't tell which end used to be connected to my skin) , and the other one with white root type of thing hanging at the end (the end part is where it used to be connected to my scalp)
whats the difference? or is it just a piece of dead skin hanging?

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair looks perfect at the moment.

If you're worried, however, buy some Nizoral 2% shampoo and use it every 2-3 times a week.

It's good that you've taken photos - for now all you need to do is monitor the situation by taking similar photos every 6 months.

If you start losing ground, then thinks about starting treatments.