What Norwood Am I? I'm 17 (six Month After My First Post)

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
It hasnt started for you yet. You are norwood 1. Why are you concerned already? Do you have a bald dad? Even most guys who go norwood 7 don't start balding at 17 so even if you do have male pattern baldness you have some time before it kicks in. Don't worry about this too much.

MyMemesAreBest

My Regimen
Reaction score
It hasnt started for you yet. You are norwood 1. Why are you concerned already? Do you have a bald dad? Even most guys who go norwood 7 don't start balding at 17 so even if you do have male pattern baldness you have some time before it kicks in. Don't worry about this too much.
All of my maternal uncles are in their 50's, and are NW6 my dad is 54 and NW4 with no bald patch. my maternal cousins are in their 30s one is Norwood 1.5-2 the other is NW2.5-NW3. My family history is pretty bad.

I just like checking on here every six months or so to make sure I'm okay, because my uncle likes to constantly remind me i'll be like him someday.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
All of my maternal uncles are in their 50's, and are NW6 my dad is 54 and NW4 with no bald patch. my maternal cousins are in their 30s one is Norwood 1.5-2 the other is NW2.5-NW3. My family history is pretty bad.

I just like checking on here every six months or so to make sure I'm okay, because my uncle likes to constantly remind me i'll be like him someday.

With that family history its reasonable to keep an eye on it. As of right now you are good though!!